Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Moving seats....

I have 2 season tickets and wondered what the chances are of either swapping them with someone on here to a different part of the ground (currently in the West Stand near the family enclosure) or would it be possible to change them through the club, just looking for a bit of advice before I call the club tomorrow.....

Personal reasons for wanting to move me & my lad......

Up the City......

I have 2 season tickets and wondered what the chances are of either swapping them with someone on here to a different part of the ground (currently in the West Stand near the family enclosure) or would it be possible to change them through the club, just looking for a bit of advice before I call the club tomorrow.....

Up the City......

Sat next to some caants?

I changed seats about five times in the early 2000's until I got the seats I wanted, but always changed during the close season. Of course in those days we never sold out on a regular basis. The staff would offer to take me to the available seats to see if I was happy. A bit strange in an empty stadium, but I always enjoyed wanderîng around the ground.

If the club have sold all seats allocated as season tickets, might be difficult mid season. However, can't see why the club can't do it on a match by match basis. The TO seem quite helpful these days, so I hopefully they will do their best to sort you out. Good luck.

Up the City......

Are the one who stole the flags?

Archived