Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raw Dykes

Match Ratings Threads

Anyone know what happened to the match ratings threads with polls attached? I thought they were great. It was a really good feature of the forum to be able to see the average ratings for each player each match. Haven't seen one for a while now.

I guess the member who made them has lost interest or is no longer able to do them. Is there anyone else who is willing to take the baton if that's the case?

I'd do it myself but I work on Saturdays. Maybe there's some way we could share the work out somehow. Maybe by designating one member for each match on a rota or something. If we get enough people involved, we might only have to do one or two matches a season each. Maybe we could have a pinned thread with instructions on it. Just an idea.

They'll be back... Stuliasz will have other things to do besides Foxestalk polls. When I first joined the forum  he used to do them every week up untill about 2009, so I'm pleased they are back as I like them too but I'm sure he's got other things on.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived