Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Strike

He has arrived!

Hello I am Strike from the Brighton messageboards, I thought I would visit courtesy of Cobbo. I am a friendly Brighton fan also into Old Skool Dance/ House music from 88-95. And a big tennis fan.

No sadly I am skint. I will be watching it in a pub down here in Sussex instead. I am hoping we can get a draw, although I gotta admit, I hope Leicester get stright back into the Premiership.

I do know a Leicester fan down here, who was born in London, but grew up in Leicester, he has spent much of his live down here in Sussex, but has followed Leicester from the early 60's to the present day, and still has a strong Leicester accent. He is pretty friendly, and we chat quite a bit when we see each other. I will tell him about this board.

Good luck Monday, I hope its a cracking game.

Hello Strike!

Who are you on the Brighton board btw? :P

15800[/snapback]

Strike I use the same name for all messageboards I go on (Tennis, footy, music etc)

15802[/snapback]

I just realised, oops :blush:

Welcome to the forum mate :)

Post away :P

HEY! A fellow sussex lad on the forum :thumbup: :lol: I like Brighton as they are my localish team. I hope they stay up, but hope we give them a beating 2moro. My mate told me today that Brighton have only sold about 600 tickets for 2moro ;)

Guest Daniel

Welcome to the forums mate.

Personally i hate brighton for that manager they gave us.

All the best and see you around. :)

Brighton have only sold about 600 tickets for 2moro ;)

15827[/snapback]

Bout the same as Leiceste then!!!! :huh:

15833[/snapback]

I'd be very impressed if Brighton took 600 fans to the game.

Guest freund
10/19/2001. Leicester assistant manager Micky Adams has revealed that he has received hate mail from Brighton fans.

Adams left the south coast team to take the position at the Premiership side, however not all Seagulls fans were prepared to accept it.

He said, “I am receiving a bit of hate mail and I don't think I deserve it. Some letters have been very positive and thanked me for what I have done, but some have not been very nice at all. Last season the club won their first championship for 36 years and I left them on top of the Second Division with assets on the pitch which they've not had for a long time."

Archived