Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Williams joins Lions in loan move!

Championship strugglers Millwall have signed experienced Coventry City defender Adrian Williams on loan.

Williams has made just two appearances for the Sky Blues this season and joins the Lions, who are yet to win in the league, for a three-month spell.

The Wales international, 34, was signed from Reading by former Coventry boss Peter Reid in November last year and started 23 times last season.

Williams also had a previous spell at Wolves between two stints at Reading.

Yep, bertfox is an expert at putting posts in the wrong place! And he tries to hide his mistakes! :thumbup:

:P:D

Bertfox, doesn't try and hide his mistakes he does :P

and the only person that normally spots them is you!

lol im too quick you see! :D:thumbup:

No no, its just that your always on these boards and you have somehow set up a device, so that when a new post has been made, you get a link taking you straight there so you can reply. ;)

No no, its just that your always on these boards and you have somehow set up a device, so that when a new post has been made, you get a link taking you straight there so you can reply. ;)

The joys of Firefox and tabbed browsing my friend! :thumbup:

And i dont have to go college or anything! I get to have a nice lie in, enjoy playing Football Manager (or watch cricket!) and then go out to the pub in the evening! :)

Archived