Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

CL needs to realise certain things

Highest Attendance for us is 32,365 somthing like that and that was vs BlackBurn. Was going to mention the Asian population actually as again, more peole living in Leicester who will not go to games, you got the student population as well. Have seen a few Asians at Leicester games but not that many, just dont think the sport appeals to them.

Sure if we do somehow get back in the premier league we will start getting 32,000 again, but we will never be a Man u the best we could be is a tottenham or a bolton.

There quite happy to "support" manure or arsol etc. But yeah your right, cricket seems more of an asian sport than football. How are we going to encourage more of the 300,000 asian community to take an interest in city?

We have to aim for a status where man u think being as good or as big a club like Leicester seems too distant. Theres just not enough positive thinking surrounding our club.

You cannot go from being a club like City to a club like Man U or Arsenal in a couple of seasons. You have to build the same as a long jumper does not do an Olympic jump whilst still at school. It takes time and money. City will never have the backing or money the big clubs have, well I cant see it in my lifetime.

We have to be patent and realistic. There may well be a time when City are challenging for honours but it wont happen overnight. We have been at the bottom and the only way is up. CL is building a team that can stay together for more than one year. That is how the big clubs do it.

You cannot go from being a club like City to a club like Man U or Arsenal in a couple of seasons. You have to build the same as a long jumper does not do an Olympic jump whilst still at school. It takes time and money. City will never have the backing or money the big clubs have, well I cant see it in my lifetime.

We have to be patent and realistic. There may well be a time when City are challenging for honours but it wont happen overnight. We have been at the bottom and the only way is up. CL is building a team that can stay together for more than one year. That is how the big clubs do it.

Agree with most of it apart from the only way is up! Like to point out bad reasults agains Wolves (More then Likely as they have a better team.) & QPR( Playing well at the mo) will see us in a relegation Scrap. I don't seriously think we will go down but I bet there were a few Forest fans thinking the same thing this time last year. The only was is not up! It could get a lot worse!

You cannot go from being a club like City to a club like Man U or Arsenal in a couple of seasons.

City will never have the backing or money the big clubs have, well I cant see it in my lifetime.

We have to be patent and realistic.

I never said we would.

I dont we`ll get it, but a desire to encourage people to support us must be the aim.

Archived