Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

CL needs to realise certain things

I'm not sure Kisnorbo is better than Dublin, we've only seen 5 minutes of him and the Hearts fans who have posted on this message board hardly thought that highly of him.

Taking into account craigs mistakes, his signings are pretty good (atleast we see a future potential with them), and he brought kisnorbo here knowing/with a bad injury. He even stated that dublin would not play at the back. That answer your question?

Lush Leicestershire has a population of about 800,000. And u think they are all Leicester fans? Two biggest Towns Loughboro and Hinckley will be split as Loughboro is as close to Derby as it is Leicester and Hinckley is Closer to Coventry. Kettering is hardly a sprawling metropolis and you wonld not find a thousand Leicester fans in Northamptonshire never mind a Million. Thats we have a 32,5000 Seater Stadium and have never filled it. we are not a that bigger club. Argee completely about about De Vries and Gilber though. obviosuly ur football knowledge is better then ur geogrpahy :-)

A) Its a tough ask for anyone to play 2 games in 4days let alone an 18year old. Why tire him out and risk an injury when there are players to come in? Ok maybe not Gilbert - Stearman maybe though.

B) A team like Leicester is not good enough to play attacking football for 90minutes. We cant score enough goals and hold the ball up long enough to do so so defensive is the way it will have to be away from home - maybe not as defensive as we are but playing 11 strikers wont win us the game!

C) Werent you slating McCarthy off the other week? So who WOULD you play then? McCarthy or Dublin? Or maybe give someone else a go?

D) De Vries scores 2 goals for the first time in ages and he gets dropped...yes that would do his confidence the world of good. Hammond and Hume are too similar to play together anyways. Hume has also played 15minutes for us before tonight and you think he is Thierry Henry or something.

E) It isnt very good but what size do you think we are? We arent a BIG club anymore, we arent even a mediocre club really. We have little money, we have a pretty poor squad and half our fans are **** twats. Why do we deserve anymore then 9points?

Exactly. People speak as if we are Manchester Effing United, we are not a big club and we don't have any ****ing money!!

People at my retarded school saying Levein is a w@nker and that it is his fault for us being in such a sh!t position and state are absolutely doing my fudging noodle in, if you want to moan at someone for the state that Leicester City Football Club are in now, then moan at T*yl0r.

Lush Leicestershire has a population of about 800,000. And u think they are all Leicester fans? Two biggest Towns Loughboro and Hinckley will be split as Loughboro is as close to Derby as it is Leicester and Hinckley is Closer to Coventry. Kettering is hardly a sprawling metropolis and you wonld not find a thousand Leicester fans in Northamptonshire never mind a Million. Thats we have a 32,5000 Seater Stadium and have never filled it. we are not a that bigger club. Argee completely about about De Vries and Gilber though. obviosuly ur football knowledge is better then ur geogrpahy :-)

How many manure fans lived in southampton before they were good? "if you build it, they will come" (field of dreams).

Both manchester clubs, bolton, olhham, 2 in liverpool generate over 200,000 football fans. The areas i stated are similar in size, and have very small if any football clubs.

We must branch out to pottentially massive support with good flowing attacking football, we CAN do it.

I KNOW for a fact, that LCFC used to have some sort of support in the areas i mentioned (rugby, northamptonshire, corby), for FACT, because i was part of it.

Are you saying the team Levein has now assembled is incapable of winning consistently in this division and that City's task is hopeless because, like plenty of others, we're short of money?

Myself I think the team is pretty well as good as any I've seen so far and it's all about getting the right blend, the right tactics and, most important of all, motivating the players to fight, harrass, think, run, support, shoot and believe in themselves from the first to the last minute.

I don't think I've seen a 90-minute performance from City, or anything like it, for months.

Are you saying the team Levein has now assembled is incapable of winning consistently in this division and that City's task is hopeless because, like plenty of others, we're short of money?

Myself I think the team is pretty well as good as any I've seen so far and it's all about getting the right blend, the right tactics and, most important of all, motivating the players to fight, harrass, think, run, support, shoot and believe in themselves from the first to the last minute.

I don't think I've seen a 90-minute performance from City, or anything like it, for months.

No, I'm not saying that the team is incabable of doing well in this division, I think exactly the opposite, I was merely saying to people who complain all the time and want the manager out that they need to realise we are in a bad shape and success is not going to happen immediately, and if we were to sack CL, we'd have to pay him off and it'd be awful for the morale of the squad.

I agree with your point about the squad being in a good shape and the fact that we just need to get the tactics and belief right.

a, when you have a good player (sheehan), whos just had a good game, you dont replace him with your own signing just cos you "feel it might be ruff".

b, when you beat a team 2-0 at home, and then you play a 2nd bottom team, even away, you DONT play for a draw. You dont play defensive, you play a positive game to win. Its 3pts for a win!!

c, If you were a decent defender, you should know that dublin is not a good enough defender (particuly when you re-signed him to play up front).

d, anyone with only half a brain knows hume is better than deep freeze.

e, you`ve won 9pts in 8 games with YOUR team now, that is NOT good enough for a club the size of LC.

I've said something similar on the OS changing the team every game or every other game ain't gonna help the team gel

:doh::thumbdown:

I've said something similar on the OS changing the team every game or every other game ain't gonna help the team gel

:doh::thumbdown:

If you think back to last season, CL was changing the team every match until he found the best combination, which is exactly what he is doing now.

Stop looking at the short term results and aim a bit higher, after all there has onlt been 8 games played. Get off his case and let him build a team that will eventually get us promoted. Alternatavly. give him a few million pounds so he can buy in the players. Cos all I see here is lots of different opinions about how to put the team right and as all of us know less about football and the players than CL does, most of it is utter balls. The only commen thing between all the moaning messages is that CL aint doing a good enough job and that will result in the down fall of the best manager we have had since MON.

Give city a chance and support our club

If you think back to last season, CL was changing the team every match until he found the best combination, which is exactly what he is doing now.

Stop looking at the short term results and aim a bit higher, after all there has onlt been 8 games played. Get off his case and let him build a team that will eventually get us promoted. Alternatavly. give him a few million pounds so he can buy in the players. Cos all I see here is lots of different opinions about how to put the team right and as all of us know less about football and the players than CL does, most of it is utter balls. The only commen thing between all the moaning messages is that CL aint doing a good enough job and that will result in the down fall of the best manager we have had since MON.

Give city a chance and support our club

You've said the same thing in 3 different threads. There's no need to repeat yourself. ;)

How many manure fans lived in southampton before they were good? "if you build it, they will come" (field of dreams).

Both manchester clubs, bolton, olhham, 2 in liverpool generate over 200,000 football fans. The areas i stated are similar in size, and have very small if any football clubs.

We must branch out to pottentially massive support with good flowing attacking football, we CAN do it.

I KNOW for a fact, that LCFC used to have some sort of support in the areas i mentioned (rugby, northamptonshire, corby), for FACT, because i was part of it.

I am somewhat confused by your post about the Manchester area, are u saying Man U Man City Liverpool Oldham ect generate 200,000 football fans each? and are you actually saying to me that Greater Manchester Merseyside and Lancashire is a smaller area then Leicestershire and (suppousidly Leicester City areas) Northamptonshire Rugby Kettering ect. Liverpool is twice the size of Leicester Manchester is the 3rd biggest city in England!..... how many people lived in Southampton? u saying their population rose when they became a better footbal team. U have completely thrown me haha. one point about Southampton is though that they only really have Portsmouth and Bournmouth near them we have Derby Forest Cov Villa Brum list goes on. I havent a clue what ur getting at any way.

Manchester United have History Liverpool Have History, in order to get a massive fan base we first need to be massive. Which defeats the object as we need to get massive first with the fan base we have! and we have one of the best followings in the division any way, but we are still realing from the shinngans of three years ago! hence no money.

I am somewhat confused by your post about the Manchester area, are u saying Man U Man City Liverpool Oldham ect generate 200,000 football fans each? and are you actually saying to me that Greater Manchester Merseyside and Lancashire is a smaller area then Leicestershire and (suppousidly Leicester City areas) Northamptonshire Rugby Kettering ect. Liverpool is twice the size of Leicester Manchester is the 3rd biggest city in England!.....

how many people lived in Southampton? u saying their population rose when they became a better footbal team. U have completely thrown me haha. one point about Southampton is though that they only really have Portsmouth and Bournmouth near them we have Derby Forest Cov Villa Brum list goes on. I havent a clue what ur getting at any way.

Manchester United have History Liverpool Have History, in order to get a massive fan base we first need to be massive. Which defeats the object as we need to get massive first with the fan base we have! and we have one of the best followings in the division any way, but we are still realing from the shinngans of three years ago! hence no money.

Are you swissfox?

Each, no. Im saying that between leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rugby, Corby, as far a field of cambridgeshire, upto warwickshire and the other norm, that we have a scope of public that LCFc is their biggest football club within supporting realistic distance. if a similar area of the northern clubs i mentioned can attract 200,000 between them, then surely if we play attacking football, we can attract 32,000. Even if we dont always win, people will come if its 2-3 one week, and 3-2 the next.

About manure, before they were the success they are now, people of places like southampton and torquay etc, didnt bother going to see them like they do now. because manure play attacking football and win more than they lose, there willing to travell 300 miles, im suggesting we attract people to travel upto 40/50 miles.

Florest have history. It was only 18 months ago or so when filbert way was swaying with 32,000 people, and the stand shock when we scored.

Kinda of opened my eyes a little but still dont agree with you. 200,000 in that northern area is all good, but that is Manchester, 3rd biggest City in England ( as well as the fact Manchester United have fans are all around the country, and before u say that can happen with Leicester we both no it can't) Liverpool is like i said twice as big as Leicester. ur having a laugh if people are going to come from East Anglia to suppourt us sorry, u ur havin a laugh. Warwickshire!? There gonna suppourt Villa Cov ect ect. As said before half the West of Leicestershire doesnt even suppourt Leicester so never mind looking further affield. we wont have a bigger fan base till we are in the premier league, playing attractive football wont do it. like I said we have never once filled every seat in our ground and thats with the home vists of Arsenal Man u Ect. So you can see from that the suppourt aint out there. The City is not that big the County is not that big and there are two many big clubs in the Midlands. I dont see what the problem is any way 22,000 average attendance is good for the championship in my opnion. least u can always get a ticket.

Forest have history yes, why do you think they still get 20,000 in League One. hope to god they have put their ticket prices down, dont see any one wanting to pay 28 pound fot the home visit of Swindon Town!

Kinda of opened my eyes a little but still dont agree with you. 200,000 in that northern area is all good, but that is Manchester, 3rd biggest City in England ( as well as the fact Manchester United have fans are all around the country, and before u say that can happen with Leicester we both no it can't) Liverpool is like i said twice as big as Leicester. ur having a laugh if people are going to come from East Anglia to suppourt us sorry, u ur havin a laugh. Warwickshire!? There gonna suppourt Villa Cov ect ect. As said before half the West of Leicestershire doesnt even suppourt Leicester so never mind looking further affield. we wont have a bigger fan base till we are in the premier league, playing attractive football wont do it. like I said we have never once filled every seat in our ground and thats with the home vists of Arsenal Man u Ect. So you can see from that the suppourt aint out there. The City is not that big the County is not that big and there are two many big clubs in the Midlands. I dont see what the problem is any way 22,000 average attendance is good for the championship in my opnion. least u can always get a ticket.

Forest have history yes, why do you think they still get 20,000 in League One. hope to god they have put their ticket prices down, dont see any one wanting to pay 28 pound fot the home visit of Swindon Town!

Why cant it? I hope those that work for us at lcfc dont think we cant win the CL, hell that being the case they should be dismissed. How many people live in the areas in the north i mentioned, and those ive mentioned near us? I dont think theres much difference. And when you think some of liverpool everton man u/c come from all over britain and ireland, we CAN do it.

Your problem is your talking about what happens now, im talking about what we could do. lets think bigger than we are now, anything less is what we have now. We have TOO many small thinkers attacked to lcfc. We`ll never be big when we dont grab hold of our potential.

weve had 32, 000 something :rolleyes: on a few occassions. weve even had 31,000 something v millwall.

One thing we need to do, is attract the asian population, but they wont come for some reason, even though city have a asian school at the club. the city of Leicester is 50% asian, thats 100,000`s of potential customers.

Florest got 16,000 last game, and their attendance is dwindling every game.

Why cant it? I hope those that work for us at lcfc dont think we cant win the CL, hell that being the case they should be dismissed. How many people live in the areas in the north i mentioned, and those ive mentioned near us? I dont think theres much difference. And when you think some of liverpool everton man u/c come from all over britain and ireland, we CAN do it.

Your problem is your talking about what happens now, im talking about what we could do. lets think bigger than we are now, anything less is what we have now. We have TOO many small thinkers attacked to lcfc. We`ll never be big when we dont grab hold of our potential.

weve had 32, 000 something :rolleyes: on a few occassions. weve even had 31,000 something v millwall.

One thing we need to do, is attract the asian population, but they wont come for some reason, even though city have a asian school at the club. the city of Leicester is 50% asian, thats 100,000`s of potential customers.

Florest got 16,000 last game, and their attendance is dwindling every game.

Highest Attendance for us is 32,365 somthing like that and that was vs BlackBurn. Was going to mention the Asian population actually as again, more peole living in Leicester who will not go to games, you got the student population as well. Have seen a few Asians at Leicester games but not that many, just dont think the sport appeals to them.

Sure if we do somehow get back in the premier league we will start getting 32,000 again, but we will never be a Man u the best we could be is a tottenham or a bolton.

Spurs are a massive club i think Leicester at its Fullets potential could be no bigger, Lush seems to think we could be a Real or a Man u which I dont see as possible. I think if we could of stayed up in the Taylor season and got into our new stadium as a established premier league side we could be as bigger club as Tottenham. you could say the same about Derby though.

Archived