Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cisono

Happy Birthday

Yeah. It must have been great. Waking up to the fact your team had lost and you had been unfairly sidelined.

Craig said it was nice to win against Sheffield but we could have done better. Result: We play three goals worse.

It also sends the wrong message out. Play badly and you might be dropped. PLay well and you stillmight be dropped. No-one knows where they are.

I'm not saying I would not have changed the team that faced Sheffield. I'm just saying I wouldn't have changed the defence. Zero goals against and the opposition restrict to three real chances ... how much better could it realistically be?

Happy birthday to him but I have to disagree with you Thracian, I think a lot of people looked at Sheehan's performance against Sheff Wed through blue-tinted specs really wanting him to do well so being very hesitant in criticism of him. I think he's a good player but he didn't play at all well against Sheff Weds in my opinion. I would like to see him get a few more games away from home though where he wouldn't feel the pressure as much.

Happy birthday to him but I have to disagree with you Thracian, I think a lot of people looked at Sheehan's performance against Sheff Wed through blue-tinted specs really wanting him to do well so being very hesitant in criticism of him. I think he's a good player but he didn't play at all well against Sheff Weds in my opinion. I would like to see him get a few more games away from home though where he wouldn't feel the pressure as much.

I think out of Sheehan, Gilbert and Maybury, Sheehan has looked the most assured player in that position. His distribution was a bit iffy at times, but he defended well and closed down space quickly. He will improve providing that he's given a run of games as he certainly has the potential.

Archived