Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
smr

Season Ticket Holders Priority ?

Hi all,

Does anyone know if Season Ticket holders are able to get priority for further home tickets? Reason I ask is I'm keen to get a ticket and know a couple of mates who are holders but they don't know if they can get tickets for me to see  a home game before the end of the season.

STH's get a chance to purchase once the members have their chance.

Until January STH's normally had the opportunity to purchase an extra ticket per STH because many members didn't exercise their option to purchase. However, given the position the team is now, tickets are selling out before getting to the third tier of membership. So it appears no chance for STH's last five matches.

STH's get a chance to purchase once the members have their chance.

Until January STH's normally had the opportunity to purchase an extra ticket per STH because many members didn't exercise their option to purchase. However, given the position the team is now, tickets are selling out before getting to the third tier of membership. So it appears no chance for STH's last five matches.

i did not know there was the extra ticket thing. i thought even then they couldn't do it until after members!

It is worth asking your chums to keep an eye on the website if they can spare the time.

Right up until match day there are often odd tickets that go back on sale for one reason or another.

Newcastle sold out a few days ago (of the tickets sent back by Newcastle) but now has the odd ticket available in blocks A2, H1 and SK4.

i did not know there was the extra ticket thing. i thought even then they couldn't do it until after members!

They couldn't do it until after members but what he is saying is that tickets always went passed members and reached STHs to buy additional tickets. As shown with the West Ham and Southampton games, however, tickets won't make it that far now

It is worth asking your chums to keep an eye on the website if they can spare the time.

Right up until match day there are often odd tickets that go back on sale for one reason or another.

Newcastle sold out a few days ago (of the tickets sent back by Newcastle) but now has the odd ticket available in blocks A2, H1 and SK4.

Thanks for the info. Only season ticket holders can see these tickets on the website then?

Archived