Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hullfox

Gerry

Gerry was substitute at the KC this week and has obviously been given a role with the coaching.

He was apparently barking instructions at the defence from the touchline and the fourth official ran 30 yards to tell him off.

Gerry just turned to him scowled and said "fock off, I'm only stretching."

He then completed one exaggerated hamstring stretch and went back to the bench.

:thumbsup: :clap::clap:

Well Done Gerry!

I know its hard because players will just get sent off but players need to start telling referees, I support Rooney for what he did on Wednesday and don't think he should have got sent off for just that!

Fair enough referees and assistants do not deserve to be abused, but referee should know there place and currently most referees and assistants think there place is ruining the game!

After Mike Whitlow, the most frightening man I've ever seen play for City.

You just don't mess with Gerry. :cool:

He can be such a nice guy though!

I remember once at the training ground, There was a training match on and he was on the touchline and all you could hear from the players playing was "Fuking..****...bastard" e.t.c Gerry turned to me and said "Such nice language" then he started to play in the match and start shouting stuff like "Fuking pass me the ball" e.t.c lol

Gerry was substitute at the KC this week and has obviously been given a role with the coaching.

He was apparently barking instructions at the defence from the touchline and the fourth official ran 30 yards to tell him off.

Gerry just turned to him scowled and said "fock off, I'm only stretching."

He then completed one exaggerated hamstring stretch and went back to the bench.

Oh is he playing for Hull now?

Archived