Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Rooney off

He's in the top 5 of the best players in the country.

He'll be rested vs teams such as Norwich and Palace I imagine, but the bigger games I'm sure he'll be picked if fit.

Can see him and horse face doing well.

be good when him and smithy play upfront. The future england strikeforce ;)  :thumbup:

16147[/snapback]

Can see Van Nistelrooy being on the bench myself ?

But i remember hearing that Fergie wants to play Smith in midfield :unsure:

I dunno With Van Nistelrooy,Smith,Saha & Bellion also lookign to play , i cant see him playing all the time

16143[/snapback]

They wouldnt spend £25 Million just to play him on the bench would they? :huh:

16194[/snapback]

True, But i cant see him being a regular

I think Alan Smith will eventually play as a replacement for Roy Keane. It is what I am told by a lot of United fans. He seems ot have the attirbutes to be a box to box midfield player.

Rooney and Horse will be first choice and I htought Bellion was going th other way as part of the deal?

I think Alan Smith will eventually play as a replacement for Roy Keane. It is what I am told by a lot of United fans. He seems ot have the attirbutes to be a box to box midfield player.

Rooney and Horse will be first choice and I htought Bellion was going th other way as part of the deal?

16229[/snapback]

What the ****? I doubt that very much! Ferguson said when he bought Smith that he had bought him to play unpfront and not as a midfielder like Leeds often played him. It would be criminal converting Smith just because of his style of play, I think he is an essential player to have upfront just like Dickov was for us.

As for Rooney, the lad showed how ****in good he is at the Euro's. Most people have forgotten this and are already slagging him off, even though two months ago they were having a posh one over him. I think he'll be amazing, infact I know he will.

16229[/snapback]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thats brilliant! Stop, it hurts to laugh this much! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived