Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lush

Leicester V QPR

I asked who we should fear from QPR "half the posters on here" was the reply, plus:

"Shittu from corners

Any mis hit goal kicks by Royce aimed at Ainsworth, they could harm spectators or an empty seat

Gallen if his stomach rumbles

Mishit Furlong shot in to the stands

Rowlands on the wing

Rowlands in centre of midfield will destroy you

Cook on the left wing

Langley from a free kick

Bircham diving

Nygaard Morris dancing"

Old royce still plying his trade in west Londinium. Showed promise here once upon a time.

lol should be entertaining!!

Tell you what, they dont feel up for it, infact the very oppositte. We have a real chance when saturday comes.

I asked who we should fear from QPR "half the posters on here" was the reply, plus:

"Shittu from corners

Any mis hit goal kicks by Royce aimed at Ainsworth, they could harm spectators or an empty seat

Gallen if his stomach rumbles

Mishit Furlong shot in to the stands

Rowlands on the wing

Rowlands in centre of midfield will destroy you

Cook on the left wing

Langley from a free kick

Bircham diving

Nygaard Morris dancing"

Old royce still plying his trade in west Londinium. Showed promise here once upon a time.

lol should be entertaining!!

Tell you what, they dont feel up for it, infact the very oppositte. We have a real chance when saturday comes.

At least they've got a sense of humour.

Frankly, DO WE CARE what they think?!?!?!?

Well no, not really, but we must show human companionship towards our fellow football fan comarades. If you follow the link above, you`ll read some appauling stories of whats going on at qpr, off the pitch.

QPR fan "Leicester have a very slim chance of promotion".

To be quite honest with you I think thats complimant I wouldnt say we have any chance of promotion this season. Possibly next season but not this one. Of course QPR fans have a sense of humour, they have to Ian Holloway is their manager!

To be quite honest with you I think thats complimant I wouldnt say we have any chance of promotion this season. Possibly next season but not this one. Of course QPR fans have a sense of humour, they have to Ian Holloway is their manager!

If we can put out this team on a regular basis this season, we`ll get promoted.

douglas

maybury gerrbrand johanson sheehan

sylla kisnorbo hughes hamill

hammond hume

Half the outfielders are attacking players.

Well no, not really, but we must show human companionship towards our fellow football fan comarades. If you follow the link above, you`ll read some appauling stories of whats going on at qpr, off the pitch.

Hmm ok, if you put it like that :)

Lush, just had a read... you are certainly doing a good job on there! :)

If we can put out this team on a regular basis this season, we`ll get promoted.

douglas

maybury gerrbrand johanson sheehan

sylla kisnorbo hughes hamill

hammond hume

Half the outfielders are attacking players.

How can you possibly say that team WILL get us promoted, none of us have seen enough of Kisnorbo in the championship to say he is first team material, and i will say this one last time. He was awful at Hearts!!!!! Hamill is not experinced enough to take Tiattos place in the team permenatley I think the amount of games he's playing now are just enough to help his devlopment. I have also said this to you before how can you drop the only striker we have how is finding the back of the net!? Gerrband as well you have seen 20 mins, more then likely herd seeing as I doubt you went up to Bury on a Tuesday night! Sylla's hot and cold as well.

What are peoples opinion on Nissa? I think he's average championship TBH.

How can you possibly say that team WILL get us promoted, none of us have seen enough of Kisnorbo in the championship to say he is first team material, and i will say this one last time. He was awful at Hearts!!!!! Hamill is not experinced enough to take Tiattos place in the team permenatley I think the amount of games he's playing now are just enough to help his devlopment. I have also said this to you before how can you drop the only striker we have how is finding the back of the net!? Gerrband as well you have seen 20 mins, more then likely herd seeing as I doubt you went up to Bury on a Tuesday night! Sylla's hot and cold as well.

What are peoples opinion on Nissa? I think he's average championship TBH.

CL brought kisnorbo and hughes to replace joey and williams as the midfield duo. I for one am putting faith in our manager, and if hes serious about us getting in the prem, then kiso must be good enough. V blackpool, he showed desire for the ball to make things happen, to pass the ball through the pitch, desire to get involved, hes not scared to shout at players either, he looks like a real team leader & 100 percenter.

How much of his play did you see at hearts?

Hamill is what tiatto isnt, an attacking player who will create and score more goals.

mdv wont continue this scoring run. V sheff wed, he scored a tap in (there not his style of goals) then he scored a goal we didnt really create. V blackpool their defence was all over the place, their goalie must of thought a sniper was in the stands he was off his line so much, and very bad defending contributed to his 2nd. HEY, maybe hes very lucky in getting goals like that, i hope it continues, but i wouldnt bank on it. I think when you get down to the nitty gritty, hes found wanting reguly.

I seen enough of gerrbrand in pre season to know he`ll be quality. DJ`s dont listen to the whole track before deciding whats good and what isnt, and its the same with footballers. Theres a certain body language about people that give them away, and in 90 minutes you can see a certain quality.

When stearman made his debut at half time V ipswich last season, it didnt take you long to realise this lads got style, great touch, can tackle and is confident.

Again, CL has watched gerrbrand, and i trust CL, and from what ive seen, im not surprised i do.

sylla has something we havnt had much of in the last 20 years bar dickov, he can produce something that can win a match. i agree, its rare, but in a attacking team, i think he`d blossom alot more.

Nisse is one of our best players at mo. reminds me of an inteligent walshie.

CL brought kisnorbo and hughes to replace joey and williams as the midfield duo. I for one am putting faith in our manager, and if hes serious about us getting in the prem, then kiso must be good enough. V blackpool, he showed desire for the ball to make things happen, to pass the ball through the pitch, desire to get involved, hes not scared to shout at players either, he looks like a real team leader & 100 percenter.

How much of his play did you see at hearts?

Hamill is what tiatto isnt, an attacking player who will create and score more goals.

mdv wont continue this scoring run. V sheff wed, he scored a tap in (there not his style of goals) then he scored a goal we didnt really create. V blackpool their defence was all over the place, their goalie must of thought a sniper was in the stands he was off his line so much, and very bad defending contributed to his 2nd. HEY, maybe hes very lucky in getting goals like that, i hope it continues, but i wouldnt bank on it. I think when you get down to the nitty gritty, hes found wanting reguly.

I seen enough of gerrbrand in pre season to know he`ll be quality. DJ`s dont listen to the whole track before deciding whats good and what isnt, and its the same with footballers. Theres a certain body language about people that give them away, and in 90 minutes you can see a certain quality.

When stearman made his debut at half time V ipswich last season, it didnt take you long to realise this lads got style, great touch, can tackle and is confident.

Again, CL has watched gerrbrand, and i trust CL, and from what ive seen, im not surprised i do.

sylla has something we havnt had much of in the last 20 years bar dickov, he can produce something that can win a match. i agree, its rare, but in a attacking team, i think he`d blossom alot more.

Nisse is one of our best players at mo. reminds me of an inteligent walshie.

Kisnorbo had a solid (not outstanding) game against Blackpool but not amazing and if your going to say De Vries goals deserve little credit due to the poor opstion then the same goes for Kisnorbo. I have seen Kisnorbo play for hearts about 5 or 6 times(TV obviosuly and quite awhile ago), he had a complete shocker in one of them, although I think that was against one of the old firm sides. he normally gets stuck in knocks the ball about a bit but offerd little in the way of creativity which echos his performances for Leicester I have to say. Honestly think he was bought as a squad player not to replace Williams. prolly to give a defensive option in midfield seeing as lack it really. I think Gerrband would be a good player as well but.... maybe give it a bit more time before saying he could be part of a team that "will" get us promoted. I honestly think De Vries is a good player and the most experinced ( not to experinced like dubs :D ) foward we have, I agree maybe he should work for his place a bit more and Hulme and Hammond start finding the net then they should obviosuly play. Hammil pfff difficult one, prone to mistakes due to his age more then anything else, will be quality, but i would say he should only start a third of our games tops. does get foward more then Tiatto, but Tiatto is a more defensive player.

We shall see what happens at 3 o clock today Lush!

I honestly think De Vries is a good player and the most experinced ( not to experinced like dubs :D ) foward we have, I agree maybe he should work for his place a bit more and Hulme and Hammond start finding the net then they should obviosuly play. Hammil pfff difficult one, prone to mistakes due to his age more then anything else, will be quality, but i would say he should only start a third of our games tops. does get foward more then Tiatto, but Tiatto is a more defensive player.

We shall see what happens at 3 o clock today Lush!

deep freeze is a good championship player, but to get out of it and into the prem, we need players that can play prem football next season, now.

Hamill, if were to become prem quality, we need to understand how to attack on a very regular basis, so you must must must play with 2 wingers reguly.

We saw what happened, we cant defend with dus at the back, johanson at LB. We cant attack very well with a slow deep freeze, and we cant create enough chances with only one winger.

I said before this game that im putting my trust in craig, and thats still the case, but the trust has taken a severe battering today, not only with the score line, but with the team selection. craig has GOT to learn FAST that we absolutely MUST attack more than the opposition.

Not delusional kendal, a realist. We have negative posters on our fascist site foxestalk who still beleive our club runners decide whos santa come dec 25th.

We dont deserve premiership status, but we do have some really good players. Were nothing like what rubbish we had last season, but were just not gelling yet. Once we get on a roll, we`ll do good.

I think you have a better no nonsense manager, but i think ours is more inteligent.

Last time for us in prem, was to spend little, and "IF" we stayed up, spend more. Thats how new prem teams go about things.

Success much depends on your manager, had we got your no nonsense approach with craig levein, hmm. Martin one`ll was just that.

Nice words there Lush :unsure: Fascist site lol

Archived