Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Leicester v QPR

True, but I also missed the awesome highlight of my day - The ball hitting the Ref in the back of his head at full pelt! Now that truely is a highlight!

It was... but how about the message to the fans that came from the pitch straight after the incident?

That had us all in hysterics :D

It was... but how about the message to the fans that came from the pitch straight after the incident?

That had us all in hysterics :D

What was that? :huh: Don't remember I was probably pissing myself clapping and cheering at the referee!

Who kicked the ball? They deserve a medal!

i was in the kop just missed it!

was he just trying to get the crowd going

Yup!

Not a picture of Dion's gesture, but enjoy anyway!!!

0,,10274~2756555,00.jpg

Is it me or Hughes is smiling there?!?!?! :P

PS: Notice how the QPR players are ignoring the referee.... it's only Leic city players taking care of him!

Another funny moment was when Nils Eric Johansson physically dragged one of their players of the pitch for him to receive the treatment he so clearly wanted.

That was funny! There player was just an arsehole though - Then he got subbed! lollollol

Another funny moment was when Nils Eric Johansson physically dragged one of their players of the pitch for him to receive the treatment he so clearly wanted.

Yeah, funny thing was though, why did he crawl back onto the pitch?

I must have missed the Dublin gesture too, but I was in the kop. What was it?

And what was the message to the QPR fans?

Yeah, funny thing was though, why did he crawl back onto the pitch?

I must have missed the Dublin gesture too, but I was in the kop. What was it?

And what was the message to the QPR fans?

I didn't see Dublin's gesture but just before we played one of our corners straight to the opposition, MDV turned to the Kop and it was so quiet you could hear him say "come on".

Archived