Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stuliasz

Nice one Elvis.

Just wanted to start a quick thread to say well done to Elvis for scoring his first goal, I think he has livened things up when he has played for us and has a lot of criticism over him never scoring a goal in English football. Well now that hoodoo is over, he can start banging them in. Was a bit disappointed in his celebration though, I thought he would have had plenty of time to think up something a bit more original considering who he is.

I'm pleased for the lad, he's one of a few players that deserve to wear the Leicester shirt at present. I think and hope that this will be a catalyst to spur him on to score many more goals for us. I think him and Hume could be extremely effective for us together.

An Elvis song of all things - A little less conversation. Some might say it could be used as a CL song as well :ph34r:

Well given the amount of stick CL's getting, wouldn't it be "It's now or never"?

I hope the goal will lift a big weight off Hammond's shoulders. He certainly meant it to go in. The question is will he now have the confidence to do his ability justice? I certainly hope so cos 11 in the side like him and Humey (for attitude I mean) and we wouldn't go far wrong.

Archived