Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supedaj

LEVEIN & FOXESTALK

Does anyone think Levein reads these forums? Does anyone think coaching staff read these forums?

If not - does anyone know of a way we can show them this. There are a lot of very very valid points here and I think some posts would be very beneficial to Craig. Looking at Scowys recent thread I couldnt help think that Levein needs to understand in detail what the fans are thinking (maybe not all the LEVEIN OUT CHANTS tho!) and some of the points people make on here could definitely help Levein in trying different things. I can imagine it being difficult for him at the moment with the way things are going, but why not try some suggestions the fans are putting fwd. Like pairing Hughes and Joey in central midfield, having 2 out and out wingers at home matches, telling Paddy to play his natural game and not get bogged down on silly mistakes. Playing one of our left backs at LB and sticky by them, albeit Gilbert!

Is there a way we can get him to read these forums? Does anyone have any idea...?

I hope he does.. if your reading this Craig - Drop the Dutch Donkey! I was at the game last night and the man was utterly useless.. I respect him for putting in the extra training time but I feel it was far better when he was replaced. I think trying out Hume and Hammond upfront could benefit us. Atleast I hope so =/

I can imagine it being difficult for him at the moment with the way things are going, but why not try some suggestions the fans are putting fwd. Like pairing Hughes and Joey in central midfield, having 2 out and out wingers at home matches, telling Paddy to play his natural game and not get bogged down on silly mistakes. Playing one of our left backs at LB and sticky by them, albeit Gilbert!

Couldn't of put it better myself!!!

Does anyone think Levein reads these forums? Does anyone think coaching staff read these forums?

If not - does anyone know of a way we can show them this. There are a lot of very very valid points here and I think some posts would be very beneficial to Craig. Looking at Scowys recent thread I couldnt help think that Levein needs to understand in detail what the fans are thinking (maybe not all the LEVEIN OUT CHANTS tho!) and some of the points people make on here could definitely help Levein in trying different things. I can imagine it being difficult for him at the moment with the way things are going, but why not try some suggestions the fans are putting fwd. Like pairing Hughes and Joey in central midfield, having 2 out and out wingers at home matches, telling Paddy to play his natural game and not get bogged down on silly mistakes. Playing one of our left backs at LB and sticky by them, albeit Gilbert!

Is there a way we can get him to read these forums? Does anyone have any idea...?

The day CL is influenced by any points raised on here,will be the day i join the CL out camp.

Come on if any manager started doing that they are admitting that they are not up to the job.

even if he reads them he doesnt have to admit to it.. and besides, i'm not asking for him to reply to us - just want him to read some of the points being put fwd. Either he has something different planned to what we think (and we just cant see it) or he's just plain daft. Either way, I think some of these points are valid and wont do him any harm to have a read through them and have a careful think about them.

we could notice if he took any opinions seriously as we'd see some more appropriate team selections..

even if he reads them he doesnt have to admit to it.. and besides, i'm not asking for him to reply to us - just want him to read some of the points being put fwd. Either he has something different planned to what we think (and we just cant see it) or he's just plain daft. Either way, I think some of these points are valid and wont do him any harm to have a read through them and have a careful think about them.

we could notice if he took any opinions seriously as we'd see some more appropriate team selections..

But there are so many differing opinions on here so let's be honest one of us probably picks the same team as him every week.

I take your point though it would be nice to know if any Manager has ever picked a team based on public opinion!

If i was craig, i wouldnt come here and read this, it would drain him mentally. I would imagine someones telling craig what people are saying here, whether that be the general truth is questionable.

Lets face it, if you were manager, would you listen to hundreds of other opinions, it`d drive you mad.

But there are so many differing opinions on here so let's be honest one of us probably picks the same team as him every week.

I take your point though it would be nice to know if any Manager has ever picked a team based on public opinion!

Any manager that usees public opinion to select the team is doomed to fail. I hope CL does not even read the meassage boards. He had enoth to think about and does not our narrow minder opinions effecting his judgement.

Craig Levein is a professional football manager. It is his full time job. He knows the players better than we ever will so it's ridiculous to suggest he should take advice from fans on a internet forum who see the players for just 90 minutes a week.

I hope he does.. if your reading this Craig - Drop the Dutch Donkey! I was at the game last night and the man was utterly useless.. I respect him for putting in the extra training time but I feel it was far better when he was replaced. I think trying out Hume and Hammond upfront could benefit us. Atleast I hope so =/

I think de Vries is good. Stick with him Craig! Can you see how hard it would be for him. Different fans have different opinions. So does the manager.

Is this thread for real?????

I have never read such bollux in my entire time on Foxes Talk and that can take some beating.

Here we have a few posters who have won the Champions League with Huddersfield on Championship Manager and suddenly they want to dispense advice to a professional football manager.

The day any football manager starts asking the fans for advice is the day I give up.

I am not entirely sure what people are expecting from the team this season, but clearly you have no grasp on the current situation surrounding the Club. It is almost laughable how quick the City support are to form a Kanagroo Court to pass judgement on the early weeks of the rebuilding process after 5 years of mis management, neglect and patch up work.

<_<

Craig if you are reading this by any chance, please log off man lol

I think de Vries is good. Stick with him Craig! Can you see how hard it would be for him. Different fans have different opinions. So does the manager.

Not sure if you just said you think de Vries is good for the purpose of your post or not but personally I don't think he's playing as poorly as some people think. I think a lot of people are still judging him on some of his performances at the end of last season. He's not been brilliant but he's improved on last season. At the moment I think he's being used as a scapegoat because whenever we lose or draw it seems that it was all MDV's fault. If people don't like him because he doesn't win the ball in the air very often then look at Dublin when he came on last night. His jumping can be just as poor but he's Dion Dublin so it doesn't seem to get the same attention. And ok, he didn't score last night either but he wasn't the only player out there that should be capable of scoring.

Here we have a few posters who have won the Champions League with Huddersfield on Championship Manager and suddenly they want to dispense advice to a professional football manager.

Craig if you are reading this by any chance, please log off man lol

:laugh:

Archived