Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Anyone Know.............

The Navigation

This pub is located on london road next to wilmorton college, and is where all the away fans go on a match day.

The Beer Barrel

This pub is located in Osmaston Road (...near the Russell street car park). This pub is usually inhabited by the away fans, but it's small & busy so you'll need to get there early.

The Merry Widows

This pub is located in Railway Terrace (...directly opposite the station). Sorry, but we don't have a review as we didn't go in!

The Brunswick Inn

This pub is also located in Railway Terrace, and is a large free house pub. This is a traditional pub, with a listed building.

The Grampian Inn

This pub is located in Cromarty Close, and is worth a mention as its a Derby County FC Theme Pub. Call 01332 764 385 for further details.

One of those for me, probably the 11.25 actually as i've got to get to Leicester first. I reckon that will be the one alot of City fans will get.

Seems like the sensible choice, it only take half an hour anyway and costs £6.60 for a cheap day return - BARGAIN!! :D

Actually seen you and cobbo last night went to say hello but i was too late an you'd fecked off. Dint cobbo look smart first time i'd seen him without his hat on lol

You stalky bugger! He had to come straight from work and he did look rather nice. How does everyone know what we look like? We didnt feck off that quickly did we? The Stezmeister was there as well btw

dunno just from pics on er to be fair you cant really mistake cobbo tho. I didn't know what stez looked like but if he was the other guy with you i do know.

Yeah thats Stez. Were you standing with a load of people in the concourse after the game? because I looked straight at a lad (im assuming you are a lad) when I was walking out and he looked straight at me, he seemed to look at me like he knew me, was that you?

Archived