Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Barky

Topic list not updating

I've had a few of these on iOS today.

In addition, when viewing the forum topics they don't appear to have updated, but when I go into a thread there are new posts.

Screenshot taken a just now. The 1 reply 8 minutes ago on the top thread is hours behind.

IMG_0490.PNG

Will do. I'll capture a screenshot if I get another redirect, if that helps.

The forum still appears frozen when looking at the topic list. If I go into the topics I can see new posts, but the new posts don't feed through to the topic list pages. This is on iOS using an iPod touch, it all seems to be working fine on my windows laptop.

Just checked my android phone and it's fine on that as well. For example there's a thread about Buckingham palace in general chat which I can see and post in from my laptop or phone, but I can't see the thread at all on the iPod touch. It seems to have stopped updating at a certain point in time today.

15 minutes ago, pds said:

Also getting this again and also the automatic scrolling of pages if someone posts something from twitter.

The automatic scrolling is apparently fixed in the next release but it's not out until December :dry:

Whenever I press to go on the last post of a certain topic (where there's an image and last posting time underneath), I sometimes get redirected onto threads on same forum area that I didn't wanted to go to. :unsure:

Archived