Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Shum

Gillespie earns new Blades deal

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/4290020.stm

Championship leaders Sheffield United have rewarded winger Keith Gillespie with a new contract.

The Northern Ireland international, 30, joined the Blades on a 12-month deal in the summer and has now signed up for a further year.

"He's an absolute gem and deserves a new contract. I love him at the moment and he's not even in the team," boss Neil Warnock told his club's website.

Gillespie joined the Blades after leaving Leicester last season.

He has started just four games for United but has been used as substitute in each of their other fixtures so far.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...utd/4290020.stm

Championship leaders Sheffield United have rewarded winger Keith Gillespie with a new contract.

The Northern Ireland international, 30, joined the Blades on a 12-month deal in the summer and has now signed up for a further year.

"He's an absolute gem and deserves a new contract. I love him at the moment and he's not even in the team," boss Neil Warnock told his club's website.

Gillespie joined the Blades after leaving Leicester last season.

He has started just four games for United but has been used as substitute in each of their other fixtures so far.

Good player. In my opinion, shouldn't have let him leave as he hasn't adequately been replaced.

:angry:

Yeah should've kept him I reckon. Unfortunately Mr Levein suffers from Peter Tayloritis in that no matter how good a player signed by previous manager is he will be ditched to bring in one of his own sh!t players/mates. Sorry but finding it hard to stick up for Levein today. Derby match is D Day for me, convincing win it better be.

"I love him at the moment and he's not even in the team," boss Neil Warnock told his club's website.

"I love him at the moment because he's not even in the team," a fan told his club's website.

Good luck to him, though. I suspect he got close to a new contract with us. A pity we didn't have him a couple of years earlier when he had a extra bit of pace.

Archived