Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Craig

Todays Verdict.

we need strong ball winning players like tiatto in the team he just needs to know that hacking violently at opposing team players is going to get you sent off.

He's too old and set in his ways to change, a liability who needs to be shown the door ASAP - there are plenty of 'better' players around who would be just as committed but commit less fouls. He doesn't even have a natural position in the team. If his main asset is his 'strong ball winning' skills then he shouldn't be playing on the left.

The decision is who's your central midfield ball winner - Joey, Tiatto, Kisnorbo, Wesolowski(?) ????

I don't think Tiatto would come out on top of that list.

I've stuck up for Williams plenty of times in the past mainly because he is a talented footballer and we often don't play to his strengths. But on saturday he was abysmal and if he couldn't get fired up for a game against Derby who are also Forest's biggest rivals then it sums it up really.

Can any manager ever turn him in to the player we know he could be? He seemed scared of the ball and it his passing was awful. I can't offer any excuses for Williams for his performance infact he's been piss poor for several matches now. Hughes has got to be moved in to the centre and Williams needs to fight his way back in to the team, he's in his comfort zone again and he needs putting in his place.

As for Tiatto, he was a liability at times but also really gave Derby problems aswell. He's a dirty bastard and could have cost us the game, but ref's don't seem to wise up to him.

His shot was a ripper to be fair.

Archived