Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Javi

Leicester against Southampton FC

Hola

I am a Spanish Saints Supporter and I wonder how you all feel in this league this year. We are new back in this division and we are finding problems to find good football displayed by the teams who visit us. Harry is struggling to do good football and strikers to sieze the chances.

We play against you in november and I will travel to your ground. I really look forward as I love Barcelona and Lineker player for them in the 80s. Great man in Spain, higher rated than beckham or Gascoigne. Good player on the pitch and outside.

Is he something to do with the club now? involved in something? the board? Let me know about Lineker too please. Cheers!! Nice forum!! Love it!

Hello spanish saints fan. LCFC are struggling thus far, and the saints seem to be not going all that well either, massively tipped straight back up but becoming a flop like we were last year.

our stadium is nice although fans here think it has little or no atmosphere and wont stop moaning about it. they cant accept filbo is gone. i hope you enjoy the game whatever the result. and if you want to see the full 90 mins stay away from L1 (you get punished just for being around there)

Lineker invented a "consortium" which raised cash to save us from administration, he has no official role at LCFC but often sneaks us into a comment on MOTD cos he is a cheeky guy. legend.

Lineker invented a "consortium" which raised cash to save us from administration, he has no official role at LCFC but often sneaks us into a comment on MOTD cos he is a cheeky guy. legend.

Remember when Blackburn vs Leicester in the FA Cup was the featured match on MOTD?

When it started with a closeup of Lineker and he was going on about how the BBC prided itself in its impartial coverage of events, blah blah blah, and then the camera zoomed out and there was a huge Leicester flag draped across the table in the middle, GOLD!!

what is your average attendance? we are in 24.000 but we were full last season for every game. This league is hard.

Is Leicester FC well run nowadays with no financial trouble like Leeds? who is the chairman? where is he coming from?

Did you see him saying the other week that 'he's been watching a lot of negative football lately'?

:doh:

You mean from Leicester or in general?

He was hinting at from Leicester.

Our average attendance this year is 21,000 last year it was 24,000 and the year before in the Premiership it was a full house every week.

We're not in financial trouble anymore... Well, that isn't to say we have a lot of money but that we're back to being like most clubs. Our chairman is Jim McCahill, don't know where he is from...

' date='Oct 7 2005, 02:47 PM' post='189321']

Remember when Blackburn vs Leicester in the FA Cup was the featured match on MOTD?

When it started with a closeup of Lineker and he was going on about how the BBC prided itself in its impartial coverage of events, blah blah blah, and then the camera zoomed out and there was a huge Leicester flag draped across the table in the middle, GOLD!!

that was quality. then at the end he had some blackout glasses used for sleeping with LCFC wrote on them. he is a pure legend.

our avg attendance cant be more than 22k. id say 20k average highest so far 22k?

Archived