Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Upcomming Gigs

Anyone going to any good gigs anytime soon?

I recently got tickets for:

Old School Tie, somewhere in Birmingham, Saturday 22nd October

Sigur Ros, Carling Academy Birmingham, Monday 14th November

British Sea Power, Nottingham Festival Hall, Friday 25th November

The Mars Volta, Carling Academy Birmingham, Wednesday 30th November

I may also be getting tickets for Flogging Molly because they're playing a few shows soon.

I really want VHS Or Beta to come back, I missed them in August :(

Or Misty's Big Adventure :(

Or the Arcade Fire to come back :(

Not any recent gigs.. last band I went to see was Skid Row in Dudley a month or so back.

Got my gold standing tickets for 3 bon jovi tickets next year though - Manchester, Coventry and London. They'll be the first band to play the new wembley stadium provided it's built on time. Should be a fantastic week and I can't wait for it.

Still hoping that Def Leppard will tour the UK next year seeings as they are doing one for their 25 th anniversary tour in the US at the moment but nothing has been confirmed as yet....

Not any recent gigs.. last band I went to see was Skid Row in Dudley a month or so back.

Got my gold standing tickets for 3 bon jovi tickets next year though - Manchester, Coventry and London. They'll be the first band to play the new wembley stadium provided it's built on time. Should be a fantastic week and I can't wait for it.

Still hoping that Def Leppard will tour the UK next year seeings as they are doing one for their 25 th anniversary tour in the US at the moment but nothing has been confirmed as yet....

My mate Abi's off to see Bon Jovi in Coventry.

She's trying to get me to go because I'm trying to get her to go to Sigur Ros.

Iv'e got NME rock and Riot tour featuring the Cribs Maximo park and Kaiser cheifs in 2 and half weeks time.

White Stripes at Alexandra Palace 8/11 and 2 dates in Blackpool 10 and 11/11

and HIM at Brxton academy 26/01

looking at getting tickets for the Prodigy and Coldplay in December.

' date='Oct 9 2005, 03:24 PM' post='190484']

My mate Abi's off to see Bon Jovi in Coventry.

She's trying to get me to go because I'm trying to get her to go to Sigur Ros.

well if you want tickets you best get in fast 'cus I doubt they'll last long. I saw them twice in 2003 in Manchester and Wolves. Fantastic band but having said that I guess if your not into that type of music already then you may well have a different take on things. The old stuff is always the best in my book :cool:

Well I'm off to see

Babyshambles in Cardiff tonight.

then maybe watching The Duke Spirit in Cologne tomorrow(as I have a job interview).

The Kills on the 19th in Nottingham.

Then everything else will depend on if I get the job or not as if I do I'll start work from the end of October.

If I don't get the job I want to see British Sea Power and the Subways and I may even go see Blondie!

Well I'm off to see

Babyshambles in Cardiff tonight.

then maybe watching The Duke Spirit in Cologne tomorrow(as I have a job interview).

The Kills on the 19th in Nottingham.

Then everything else will depend on if I get the job or not as if I do I'll start work from the end of October.

If I don't get the job I want to see British Sea Power and the Subways and I may even go see Blondie!

I've seen the Duke Spirit :thumbup:

Archived