Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Adster

Monster Hunter World

I've been waiting for a Monster Hunter game to come worldwide to PS4 for a long time, and it's finally announced!

They're mixing it up slightly, as this game is full open world. However many of the original monsters and features remain.

Anyone else played this game before? Who's looking forward to this?

19 minutes ago, sk3since03 said:

Have no idea what this game is lol

It's not the most popular game in the West, so it is understandable I guess lol

It's traditionally only really been native to Nintendo consoles in the past for released in the UK. I remember playing it on Wii/WiiU, then the 3DS. It was mainly targeted to audiences in Japan.

Still an amazing game though I've been waiting for it to come to Playstation for ages! :P

1 minute ago, Adster said:

It's not the most popular game in the West, so it is understandable I guess lol

It's traditionally only really been native to Nintendo consoles in the past for released in the UK. I remember playing it on Wii/WiiU, then the 3DS. It was mainly targeted to audiences in Japan.

Still an amazing game though I've been waiting for it to come to Playstation for ages! :P

Oh right cool! Not really had much to do with Nintendo for the past 15 years or so! 

Looks alright from that trailer though ! 

Archived