Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Alexikokopops

Stevie out for Poland

Who does the right back play for?

thats only 1 player! He chose Crouch ahead of Heskey! If heskey played for Liverpool and Crouch played for Birmingham then he would choose Heskey. heskey has been playing well recently and he has scored more than Crouch!

Now we would see the benefit of Scott Parker in the squad. He's been in great form and it would give him experience in a match that wasn't absolutely vital. Plus it would give everyone the chance to see Lampard with a holding player, which people keep asking for. We could well be stuck with Alan Smith but I hope he plays Ledley King as the holding man.

Now we would see the benefit of Scott Parker in the squad. He's been in great form and it would give him experience in a match that wasn't absolutely vital. Plus it would give everyone the chance to see Lampard with a holding player, which people keep asking for. We could well be stuck with Alan Smith but I hope he plays Ledley King as the holding man.

Completely agree with you on Scotty Parker. I feel that Gerrard and Lampard are competing for the same role in the team. Mr indecisive Sven seems unable to make a decision like that. Instead he plays both to the detriment of the team. When will Sven wake-up and produce an England team rather than a team of individuals. Maybe he should rewatch Euro 2004 and see how Greece achieved so much with so little. It should be either Carrick or Parker alongside either Lampard or Gerrard in the middle.

Either that or play 3-5-2 with a proper defensive midfielder (i.e. not Beckham) behind Gerrard and Lampard.

Archived