Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

international members

I just got a international membership in the hope that it will help my chances of getting an away ticket for when i'm in England next year, do international members have the same conditions as the normal member do? West brom away and arsenal home are the games i can get to (was originally going to be in UK for spurs away but will be in england earlier now)

Christ it never used to be this hard when i was trying to get tickets on previous trips to see us play colchester or middlesborough on that snowy friday night :)  

4 minutes ago, baker11 said:

There is 60 home tickets ring fenced each game for international members. I have no idea for away matches.

oh really, to me that sounds like my chances of getting to the arsenal game are good then?

6 minutes ago, aussie-fox said:

oh really, to me that sounds like my chances of getting to the arsenal game are good then?

No chance for international members to have access to away games (unless it's on general sale of course), home games you should get pretty decent odds. But Arsenal will be one of the more popular ones of course

26 minutes ago, SwedeFox said:

No chance for international members to have access to away games (unless it's on general sale of course), home games you should get pretty decent odds. But Arsenal will be one of the more popular ones of course

I would argue that International members have the same right to enter in the away ballot as any other member would. If you have paid your membership fee and wish to enter the ballot then why shouldn't they? 

14 hours ago, Sambiasso said:

I would argue that International members have the same right to enter in the away ballot as any other member would. If you have paid your membership fee and wish to enter the ballot then why shouldn't they? 

I would think they didn't include such access for several reasons, the main one being that international membership costs only a third of the price of 'normal' membership. Could be wrong though

Archived