Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Login blockin

Voluntary login blocking during the final 72 hours transfer window. 

An option for users:

• of a nervous disposition
  • prone to meltdowns
  • unable to discern the difference between concrete information and some twazzock on twitter
  • who should know better
  • who really ought to be getting on with other things
  • who can't help themselves and need responsible moderators to provide them that help.

Please ban me until 11pm tomorrow.

(though not really as I'll miss out on all the gossip)

Help me.

I do seriously wonder how some people manage to function during the transfer window?  Are there more people killed crossing the road during a transfer window?  Too busy dwelling on what a shit Drinkwater is, rather than concentrating on seeing if there's a car coming?

Teams evolve (for better or for worse) & having a nervous breakdown about it doesn't do anyone any good & it doesn't change anything.  I was 12 when Lineker fooked off to Everton & I learned not to give too much of a shit a long time ago.

Guest BlueBrett

I was only joking. Could never appeal for someone to get banned. I think of the 27 thousand posters on FT as some of my dearest friends :)

Archived