Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes1

Online Tickets

I'm sure in the past that you could buy tickets on line even when the ticket office was closed. Trying to buy tickets now when the office is closed I get the following message.

Leicester City FC Queue Management

Leicester City FC Queue Management has not yet begun. When Leicester City FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before Leicester City FC Queue Management begins).

Is this a new thing they have introduced.

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

I'm sure in the past that you could buy tickets on line even when the ticket office was closed. Trying to buy tickets now when the office is closed I get the following message.

Leicester City FC Queue Management

Leicester City FC Queue Management has not yet begun. When Leicester City FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before Leicester City FC Queue Management begins).

Is this a new thing they have introduced.

I think it depends on the amount of traffic. At the busiest time of around 9.00am this sometimes happens.

You can certainly buy out of hours online normally.

Occasionally this season around 9.00am I've logged on without a queue at all for buying tickets, or sometimes it says you are in a queue and it has connected me within seconds, but I know this morning it was this random queuing message that came up.

Maybe it was just very busy today. 

Archived