Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Season Tickets

12 minutes ago, happy85 said:

Are season tickets holder not allowed to buy additional home tickets for friends and family ?

Last season I could but now it doesn't let me buy.

Essentially unless the club get desperate and announce at the last minute, no, they basically want everyone to sign up to a membership.

See the bit here under Liverpool, which hasn't sold out.

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/home tickets

18 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Essentially unless the club get desperate and announce at the last minute, no, they basically want everyone to sign up to a membership.

See the bit here under Liverpool, which hasn't sold out.

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-gb/categories/home tickets

It is weird this. A fair few tickets did I think go on sale to ST holders as extras, a day or two before the Chelsea game, but there doesn't seem to be anything official anymore. 

As you imply, they are holding non-members to ransom, unless they gamble on some being available late on, and know a ST holder. 

12 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

It is weird this. A fair few tickets did I think go on sale to ST holders as extras, a day or two before the Chelsea game, but there doesn't seem to be anything official anymore. 

As you imply, they are holding non-members to ransom, unless they gamble on some being available late on, and know a ST holder. 

You're correct, they did, but it's a strange way to go about it, the club are gambling on people being in and around the ground at the last minute.

I guess if you live local it's worth a shot of wandering up on a match day, but if you live miles away, it's really not worth the time or the effort.

And for what the hope someone may pay £60 quid to get a membership, then pay another £40 odd for a ticket. 

Archived