Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
49er

Name this Leicester team

1 minute ago, 49er said:

Correct. @Izzy who do you want as our next Manager?

:nigel:

I could give you a long list of who I DON’T want! :D

The issue for me is that as long as Kasper, Wes, Vardy, Simpson etc. are still around then we’ll just be in the same position again in a years time.

Might as well let the old guard chose the Manager as they seem to decide who they do and don’t play for :whistle:

Just now, Izzy said:

:nigel:

I could give you a long list of who I DON’T want! :D

The issue for me is that as long as Kasper, Wes, Vardy, Simpson etc. are still around then we’ll just be in the same position again in a years time.

Might as well let the old guard chose the Manager as they seem to decide who they do and don’t play for :whistle:

I'd like to see Wagner with Zeljko Buvac (who was Klopp's right hand man) -they both know the Premier League.

Just now, 49er said:

I'd like to see Wagner with Zeljko Buvac (who was Klopp's right hand man) -they both know the Premier League.

Wagner seems like a nice bloke but not sure he’d have the respect of the old guard. We need a nasty b’stard in charge who won’t take any shit IMO

Just now, Izzy said:

Wagner seems like a nice bloke but not sure he’d have the respect of the old guard. We need a nasty b’stard in charge who won’t take any shit IMO

I think in Vardy we have a striker that can put the ball in the back of the net. Let's have a system that enables him to do this. He needs someone alongside him - tall striker, that can get on the end of crosses supplied by Chilwell and Ricardo (Slimani - step forward). I'm afraid I was very much in the let's get rid of Puel at the end of last season. Probably the worst Manager we have had since Olly

• Like 1