Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoChao

Palace Home tickets

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get tickets for the Crystal Palace home game in December. I don't have a membership and don't have any plans on buying one just for this one off - this is because I wanna treat my dad who used to watch Leicester back in the 80s and 90s to a game. He doesn't go any more due to work and other circumstances (no point buying a ST or membership as he hasn't been in years)

Is it likely to go on general sale? Any info would help, I've had a look on the official LCFC site and it says about a ballot(?) I'm guessing that's for members and ST holders. Cheers. 

22 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

The ballot is for members. Not sure if these will be available on general sale.

Cool thanks for the reply! I saw that West Brom tickets were on general sale even still last night before the game. And Everton there are some single tickets available to buy on general. Fingers crossed anyway thanks. 

1 hour ago, PoChao said:

Cool thanks for the reply! I saw that West Brom tickets were on general sale even still last night before the game. And Everton there are some single tickets available to buy on general. Fingers crossed anyway thanks. 

The club are actively trying to avoid general sale if possible to make the membership worth buying. So if there are hundreds of seats left rather than thousands I suspect the club will simply let them go empty to avoid general sale. 

West Brom and Everton have been slightly different because of the kick off times. MNF and Sunday @ 4pm will nearly always mean general sale because the take up from members is always so low for those games unless a big 6 opponent. 

16 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

The club are actively trying to avoid general sale if possible to make the membership worth buying. So if there are hundreds of seats left rather than thousands I suspect the club will simply let them go empty to avoid general sale. 

West Brom and Everton have been slightly different because of the kick off times. MNF and Sunday @ 4pm will nearly always mean general sale because the take up from members is always so low for those games unless a big 6 opponent. 

Interesting! Well thanks for the info anyway I'll do what I can. Appreciate the kind reply 

8 hours ago, rn9013 said:

Everton still only had about 200 tickets that went on general sale, so they didn't let them go empty.

However, general sale is generally only for single seats, if you need seats together, membership is a must. I wish they would sell more ST's cause the demand is there (not sure if they are prevented though by some regulations).

On 10/17/2017 at 16:04, PoChao said:

Hi everyone, I'm looking to get tickets for the Crystal Palace home game in December. I don't have a membership and don't have any plans on buying one just for this one off - this is because I wanna treat my dad who used to watch Leicester back in the 80s and 90s to a game. He doesn't go any more due to work and other circumstances (no point buying a ST or membership as he hasn't been in years)

Is it likely to go on general sale? Any info would help, I've had a look on the official LCFC site and it says about a ballot(?) I'm guessing that's for members and ST holders. Cheers. 

hi mate have you managed to get tickets for the palace game? if not i have two available if your interested fv £41 each they are seated in L1 front row cracking seats

Archived