Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Important Information For Fans Collecting Leeds United Tickets

Supporters collecting tickets for Tuesday’s Carabao Cup fixture are advised to arrive in good time at the Tickets Collections Unit with valid photo ID.

- Photo ID will be required for all supporters collecting tickets
- Tickets can be printed at home by those who have selected this option
- The Matchday Ticket Office is open from 5pm until half-time, then 45 minutes after the final whistle

The Foxes faithful are advised that a Family Stand audit will remain for Tuesday’s Carabao Cup fixture vs. Leeds United. It is therefore imperative that fans collecting tickets on the day arrive in plenty of time.

The Tickets Collection Unit, positioned to the left of the City Fanstore entrance, is open from 6pm until 8:15pm on Tuesday. Kick-off is at 7:45pm.

Fans who have chosen to print their ticket(s) at home are reminded to bring these along in order to enter King Power Stadium.

The City Sales Centre, meanwhile, can be reached on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) from 9am until 4:45pm for sales and upgrades only.

17 minutes ago, DB11 said:

I was hoping to collect my ticket tomorrow during my lunch break to avoid the rush after work. Does anyone know if this will be possible?? As it states there the tickets collection unit is open from 6pm???

Shouldn't be a problem collecting them from the club shop during the day. I doubt they lock them away until 18:00. Maybe call the club up just before you pop down to make sure

Archived