Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hinds12

Preston

Live up there so I will be at the match, we better had win, so I can give all my in laws a right load of sh1te and gloat about it for the next 12 months !

I see no reason why we cannot win, Preston are no longer the surprise package after last seasons exploits, and so far this season they have struggled to score goals and pick up results at home, Nugent if fit will be the main threat, although Dichio could cause a few problems especially at set pieces, this would definately be a game to stick Dion at the back to combat Dichio's arieal(sp) threat.

Also Humey will be likely to get a bit of stick, as we gazumped PNE to sign him on deadline day, lets hope he shows them what they missed out on.

Defo going that one would recomend a look round the national museum there if your interested :thumbup:

bernie seemed to like it last year :D

yeh they were arseholes they threw loads of people out just for standing when the preston fans were standing and they wernt saying anything to them :mad:

Were the stewards a bunch of arseholes there last year as i know i went but all i can remember from it is seeing connolleys wonder strike and being really pissed. for a change

yeh what a goal theres was good too shame we could'nt hold the lead :)

Archived