Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DON

dont waste your money

I dont see the club as a business, its totally unique. This is my own opinion, I run a business but its different I cant explain why which is why ive said supporting Leicester is unique, I know you pay money to watch them but its not a business. You can argue this with me lush all you like but I wont change my opinion.

Or katy could answer on behalf of themselves davieg, like you?

I dont loathe lcfc, but im not confident in the ability of those paid workers surrounding our club. I dont think they care as much as we would doing their jobs, do you?

Ive loved football for longer than i can remember. Leicester is my city and my team. Ive dreamt of playing for lcfc fans, who are the club in my romantic eyes.

I get accused of arguing, but i dont get acussed of being passionette. i care, i want the best, and i hope to encourage others her to care as much as possible.

Of course in time you become disolusioned with certain things surrounding lcfc, hence im not at Vicarage rd today, hence i feel let down with the 10 quid deal etc.

The point is Lush when were they ever not a business or a plaything for businessmen, they've always been run in a way where the interests of the paying fans are bottom of the pile, this applies to the whole professional football set up.

This myth about returning to it's roots as a community club is just that a myth.

In the past it used to be the players and the fans that were ripped off, monies that poured into the club went into the 'owners' pockets in return for their patronage, no money was ever spent on improving stadiums, or rewarding players. The players got their act together and the monies now pour into their pockets; it's now left to the paying fan to be ripped off as costs riseand tradition is cast aside. Unfortunately the hoolies of the 70', 80' and 90's ruined any chance of the fans being treated with any respect we are just tolerated for our financial contribution and for making it into a spectacle worth televising so that a whole new generation of rip off merchants can get their slice of the cake.

I'm really looking forward to the bubble bursting and all the prawn sandwich business client attendees deciding they've had enough and leave the left overs for the true supporters of live football. I fear I shan't be around though.

Having said allthat I'm still a dedicated supporter but my blinkers have been removed and I accept the inevitable inequalities that are associated with professional football, that is first and always has been a business.

If its not a business katy, what is it?

Dont people earn money through it?

What is the financial business difference between your business, and the business of lcfc?

If you read my post instead of skimming you would see what im talking about. I said its unique and that I cannot explain why its unique and that I PERSONALLY dont see it as a business, that doesnt mean everybody else doesnt either. People do earn money from it yes, I never said they didnt but like I said to me I dont see it as a business, im not interested in the political side of it or the economics I want to watch the club ive supported from a child, whats wrong with that?

If you read my post instead of skimming you would see what im talking about. I said its unique and that I cannot explain why its unique and that I PERSONALLY dont see it as a business, that doesnt mean everybody else doesnt either. People do earn money from it yes, I never said they didnt but like I said to me I dont see it as a business, im not interested in the political side of it or the economics I want to watch the club ive supported from a child, whats wrong with that?

What i think you mean is, you dont wana call it a business, or you dont wana be seen agreeing with me, so you say "i cant explain it" :rolleyes:

If you know people earn money from it, then you now know lcfc is a business.

Although, i prefer your romantic version.

Why waste money going to watch another snore draw,you would have more enjoyment watching a game on the park,at least they try a bit.There have been boring teams down the years but this one is one of the worst i have seen .Antone remember Maclintock,now he was crap

If everyone took that attitude there would be no fans and no club. RIP Leicester City.

I and a lot of others are vociferous in our calls for attacking, positive football, but this is no different to a domestic crisis.

Do you tell the missus or girlfriend she's not worth the effort every time you get a bit cheesed off with her or would you expect the same from her?.

Life isn't always and Alton Towers of endless excitement.

If you're unhappy, add your voice to the calls for full throttle football but don't, however flippantly, light the torch for a campaign that would put the club in deeper trouble.

Levein HAS made mistakes but he's trying to lay foundations here and the likes of Ryan Smith suggest that some of em might be strong ones.

His options are limited but ours are simplee...

If we want to call ourselves true supporters of Leicester City then the club needs all the backing it can get and we as fans should do what most of us would do if it this were a crisis in our own home.

We shouldn't kop out but we should all play our part in helping to put things right...through campaigning, through our encouragement of the players and through paying our cash at the turnstiles.

That's what PROPER supporters do.

What i think you mean is, you dont wana call it a business, or you dont wana be seen agreeing with me, so you say "i cant explain it" :rolleyes:

If you know people earn money from it, then you now know lcfc is a business.

Although, i prefer your romantic version.

Piss off lush if I want to agree with you I will im not that petty! I have never seen LCFC as a business and yes I do have a romantic image of it, so what?

Archived