Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DON

dont waste your money

Why waste money going to watch another snore draw,you would have more enjoyment watching a game on the park,at least they try a bit.There have been boring teams down the years but this one is one of the worst i have seen .Antone remember Maclintock,now he was crap

Why waste money going to watch another snore draw,you would have more enjoyment watching a game on the park,at least they try a bit.There have been boring teams down the years but this one is one of the worst i have seen .Antone remember Maclintock,now he was crap

Because the club needs our support thought the good times and bad?

To be fair he has a point, ive been going down to watch coalville mostly this season. Only £3 and as much entertainment. Better than paying £17 to watch poor football.

But anyway come on leicester today lets have 3 points :D

Or cynically put, a business needs our support.

Roll on the day when we all have an equal ish share in the ownership.

Didnt you mean "through" katy?

Of course I mean that, it wouldnt make sense otherwise but some people have to be arses about things.

Fans care (or should care) about the club and that includes watching when we are shite THROUGH good times and bad

You go and watch the game at the park then and we'll support our team. You're an idiot!

just wondered why we love a business, but not another like Tescos lol you know what i mean.

Only you can answer for yourself Lush, so why do you love LCFC, the business? Although from the tone of the majority of your posts you loathe them so perhaps the question should be why are you a member of a Leicester City Football Club forum?

Only you can answer for yourself Lush, so why do you love LCFC, the business? Although from the tone of the majority of your posts you loathe them so perhaps the question should be why are you a member of a Leicester City Football Club forum?

Or katy could answer on behalf of themselves davieg, like you?

I dont loathe lcfc, but im not confident in the ability of those paid workers surrounding our club. I dont think they care as much as we would doing their jobs, do you?

Ive loved football for longer than i can remember. Leicester is my city and my team. Ive dreamt of playing for lcfc fans, who are the club in my romantic eyes.

I get accused of arguing, but i dont get acussed of being passionette. i care, i want the best, and i hope to encourage others her to care as much as possible.

Of course in time you become disolusioned with certain things surrounding lcfc, hence im not at Vicarage rd today, hence i feel let down with the 10 quid deal etc.

Right Lush it's not a rip off for sth vs cov it's £20 for adults and £18 for young adults but sth's can get additional tickets for £10 so why are you feeling let down lush?

sth`s can get a friend in for a tenner mate.

Archived