Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxesrule

Leicester V Bournemouth X2 Adult Tickets

Happy to donate them to charity if someone can recommend a good cause. I am at the match but happy to post them before to someone if easier. 100% genuine will send my receipt if needed. First post as don't want them wasted. Thanks for your team man ship red5 really feeling welcome to the forum

Edited by Foxesrule
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Foxesrule said:

Happy to donate them to charity if someone can recommend a good cause. I am at the match but happy to post them before to someone if easier. 100% genuine will send my receipt if needed. First post as don't want them wasted. Thanks for your team man ship red5 really feeling welcome to the forum

Laughing only at your welcome received comment above.

And from me welcome! 

@red5 is a big softy really. Just don't get him talking about the ticket office. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxesrule said:

It's maybe the fact you're gogogostoke on oatcake with a first post of selling tickets, or maybe on wba twitter you're selling your tickets because you can't make it due to work commitments :revenge:

53 minutes ago, red5 said:

It's maybe the fact you're gogogostoke on oatcake with a first post of selling tickets, or maybe on wba twitter you're selling your tickets because you can't make it due to work commitments :revenge:

Love be the way you omit the amount Iv raised for charity last year by donating tickets that I was unable to attend due to work commitments.

There tickets have now gone to someone on here, never anticipated doing a good deed could cause someone to be so negative what a shame your life is so dark

14 minutes ago, Foxesrule said:

Love be the way you omit the amount Iv raised for charity last year by donating tickets that I was unable to attend due to work commitments.

There tickets have now gone to someone on here, never anticipated doing a good deed could cause someone to be so negative what a shame your life is so dark

I didn't omit about your claimed charity raising because I had no way of knowing.

Why have you omitted why you're on stokes forum as gogogostoke and wba claiming you can't attend a match due to work commitments?

I call bullshit 

Edited by red5

Call it what you like, waste your life trying to work it out, or just accept that there are some good people in the world youve just been unfortunate in that you don't spend enough time with them.

However someone's now going the match because I had spare tickets that I didn't  want wasted.

I don't have to justify my life to you. You have everyway of knowing, you've been searching just not hard enough.

Just now, Foxesrule said:

Call it what you like, waste your life trying to work it out, or just accept that there are some good people in the world youve just been unfortunate in that you don't spend enough time with them.

However someone's now going the match because I had spare tickets that I didn't  want wasted.

I don't have to justify my life to you. You have everyway of knowing, you've been searching just not hard enough.

So definitely bullshit then:schmike:

26 minutes ago, Foxesrule said:

:ulloa:your hilarious in a really lamentable way you poor thing X 

07949193361 Adult x4 tickets eba v Southampton for sale due to work commitments block G3

gogogostoke
Spectator 

gogogostoke Avatar

2 Upper Q Railing Tickets For Sale Watford Game Jan 25, 2018 at 9:30pm via mobile

Post by gogogostoke on Jan 25, 2018 at 9:30pm

I have two tickets for the Watford match on Wednesday for sale upper Q railing £20 each 

Still bullshit

When I have to work and Iv already brought tickets I try get a bit of my money back. 

You've listed examples well done, so west Brom my little n wanted go I drive my partner doesn't they cost me £32.50 each for our family of four. 

Offered them cheap tried to sell them didn't want to waste them. Didn't sell so I googled local charity shop then rang
County air ambulance charity shop 23 high street Rowley Regis on 

and posted the 4 tickets tickets at my expense so they could raise some money. Give em a call mate, see who's bull shitting