Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LanguedocFox

Outlook opening multiple times

I'm running Windows 10 and at the end of last year I installed Office 2016. Most programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) within the suite work well, but the email client Outlook opens up repeatedly and randomly, so that after I've been online for an hour or so, I might have eight or nine instances open. It's not a major problem, because I can just close the redundant windows, but it's a pain.

I'm not sure if it's a related issue, but the calculator similarly opened up repeatedly until I unpinned it from the task bar.

I've searched elsewhere online and it seems to be a common issue, but I've yet to find a way of stopping it happening - or why it's happening.

All help gratefully received (as always).

16 hours ago, LanguedocFox said:

I'm running Windows 10 and at the end of last year I installed Office 2016. Most programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) within the suite work well, but the email client Outlook opens up repeatedly and randomly, so that after I've been online for an hour or so, I might have eight or nine instances open. It's not a major problem, because I can just close the redundant windows, but it's a pain.

I'm not sure if it's a related issue, but the calculator similarly opened up repeatedly until I unpinned it from the task bar.

I've searched elsewhere online and it seems to be a common issue, but I've yet to find a way of stopping it happening - or why it's happening.

All help gratefully received (as always).

Are you insinuating that the outlook is not good?