Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So I log in and it gives me an error then when I click on the FT icon top left I'm kicked out and it doesn't recognise me but when I click on the main areas and individual threads my User ID and image pop up again... What am I not doing in my settings or preferences to cause this?

Edited by Nick
Posted

Thought this was going to be a thread where we all say why we're a bit odd lol.

 

Sorry I have no sensible answer to your issue.

  • Haha 1
Posted
5 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Thought this was going to be a thread where we all say why we're a bit odd lol.

 

Sorry I have no sensible answer to your issue.

There's not enough time in the day to for FT members to list was makes them odd.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

It’s of no surprise that a weirdness thread has been started by you, Nicholas...

:D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...