Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Drew Peacock

Difficulty buying friends/family tickets online for Southampton game.

Anyone else having an issue buying friends or family their usual seats online for The Carabao Cup game? I can order my own and people living with me, but not anyone else’s. Not sure if it’s a system problem or they’ve stopped allowing you to do it, but surely not the latter.. ?‍♂️

It’s no massive problem as individuals can get their own easily enough on their own account, but sometimes it’s convenient to order everyone’s tickets in one transaction, and often when I try to buy home cup tickets there is some kind of issue.

So if it’s not just me, don’t leave it until the last minute if you are wanting to do the same and get numerous tickets, and keep your usual seats

Edited by Drew Peacock

1 minute ago, davieG said:

I've bought mine and mine sons online and we're at different addresses his option comes up on my log in automatically when ordering tickets.

Maybe it’s just mine then.

As with you, all my friends/family details come up automatically, but when you put them in the basket on this one there is an error message for everyone outside of my own house. It says click on the error/exclamation mark for details, but no details come up. 

1 minute ago, Drew Peacock said:

Maybe it’s just mine then.

As with you, all my friends/family details come up automatically, but when you put them in the basket on this one there is an error message for everyone outside of my own house. It says click on the error/exclamation mark for details, but no details come up. 

Well that's par for the course on most websites i use either that or some highly technical reason that only a software guru could possibly understand. :P

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2018 at 10:30, Lestagirl said:

Your friends and family havent selected to be in the Cup scheme have they?  If they have they will have automatically been charged and sent their tickets. The scheme is actually working, my tickets arrived Tuesday without doing anything.

That’s a good point but no. They just had to order their own.

I ended up ringing up and there appears to be a problem with some accounts that they are hopeful will be sorted soon. 

Edited by Drew Peacock
  • Like 1

Supposed to be on general sale at 6pm tonight, but still getting error message saying that I can't buy more than one, when ticket info says up to five! 

Not fussed, there will be plenty to go around, but just wish the TO would be more professional, reflects badly on the club.