Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Danny Simpson - Fulham

Ricardo is our best right winger IMO

Amartey is no more a wing back than Simpson is, Simpson was publicly informed he was not in Puels plans prematurely is transpires for not being able to play in that role.

Amartey is work in progress, but frightens me and a bit Tinman like movement.  Simpsons not the answer but i feel safer with him.

Unless we moved to a back 3 the wing back as well as wingers isn't working + will not.     As Simpson doesn't run the full length of the pitch or play that high, he passes the ball, the ball travels faster than he can run + we break quicker

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Ricardo is our best right winger IMO

Amartey is no more a wing back than Simpson is, Simpson was publicly informed he was not in Puels plans prematurely is transpires for not being able to play in that role.

Amartey is work in progress, but frightens me and a bit Tinman like movement.  Simpsons not the answer but i feel safer with him.

Unless we moved to a back 3 the wing back as well as wingers isn't working + will not.     As Simpson doesn't run the full length of the pitch or play that high, he passes the ball, the ball travels faster than he can run + we break quicker

Another right wing back needed. Sarr would be ideal.