Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Amnesty

On 25/12/2018 at 09:50, FIF said:

So what about lifting all posting limits as a christmas present to your loyal board members?

I think banning you for the Christmas period on the grounds that you continue to be inflammatory and goading with the few posts you do have, might be a more appropriate move.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

I think banning you for the Christmas period on the grounds that you continue to be inflammatory and goading with the few posts you do have, might be a more appropriate move.

Twould be nice if you used the precursor " In my humble opinion " instead of presenting that opinion as fact. In my humble opinion, I think THAT would be a more gentlemanly appropriate move.:schmike:

16 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

Sorry I missed your post Swanny but I've got you on ignore now, so unless someone quotes you I don't notice. I guess by "inflammatory and goading" you mean disagreeing with you and not hating on Puel.

I realise that your power of the (inner) ring means you can get people like me and Max Wall, who you disagree with banned and suspended but not sure why you try so hard to do it. 

anyway, merry christmas mate, hope you have a better 2019 than you had in 2018.

3 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Twould be nice if you used the precursor " In my humble opinion " instead of presenting that opinion as fact. In my humble opinion, I think THAT would be a more gentlemanly appropriate move.:schmike:

:D

Thanks Bunyip. 

In my humble opinion Swanny has a bit of a bag on with me. I hope that putting him on ignore will help the problem dissipate.

Happy new year to you too.

16 minutes ago, FIF said:

Sorry I missed your post Swanny but I've got you on ignore now, so unless someone quotes you I don't notice. I guess by "inflammatory and goading" you mean disagreeing with you and not hating on Puel.

I realise that your power of the (inner) ring means you can get people like me and Max Wall, who you disagree with banned and suspended but not sure why you try so hard to do it. 

Thanks Bunyip. 

In my humble opinion Swanny has a bit of a bag on with me. I hope that putting him on ignore will help the problem dissipate.

Utterly bizarre and unreflective rubbish.

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Utterly bizarre and unreflective rubbish.

The only one acting bizarre is you Mr Swan, Fif has you nailed spot on. Delusions of grandeur and a perchance to chuck yourself about knowing you have friends in high places on the site is a very accurate description, in my humble opinion.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, FIF said:

Thanks Bunyip. 

Perhaps he means mentioning people in your posts, goading people, trying to get reactions, despite only a week or so prior to it claiming to put them on ignore.

Whist unfoundedly accusing them of being 'nasty'.

Is it really any surprise you have an allowance of posts? Really?

I feel a little sorry for posters like Matt and Somebum and l444ry etc... They were wrong, they were a bit nasty, they backed themselves into a corner. Let's give them some slack (and not to hang themselves), it's the time of year when we are supposed to believe in miracles, they could change. They're City supporters who just lost their way. Let's leave them in peace and maybe they'll learn from this episode and be better posters in the future.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Bunyip said:

The only one acting bizarre is you Mr Swan, Fif has you nailed spot on. Delusions of grandeur and a perchance to chuck yourself about knowing you have friends in high places on the site is a very accurate description, in my humble opinion.

He and you have made some massive assumptions here and have absolutely no clue what you are on about. It’s actually laughable.

13 hours ago, Matt said:

Perhaps he means mentioning people in your posts, goading people, trying to get reactions, despite only a week or so prior to it claiming to put them on ignore.

Whist unfoundedly accusing them of being 'nasty'.

Is it really any surprise you have an allowance of posts? Really?

Absolutely this.

Pretending to put people on ignore then replying directly to posts not even directed at them. Attributing opinions and beliefs toward people that they don’t hold and then telling them to get back in their box.

And then wishes them a merry Christmas like he’s the innocent party not the stirring keyboard warrior with a shoulder roll and a swagger.

And then it’s all the victim stuff and people like me are all in some inner circle of protection from moderators I don’t know and have never met or spoken to in real life. And then I’ve apparently reported posts and got people banned.

And then I’m accused of being the delusional one...

Theres only one mad bloke making up stuff, causing trouble, goading people, making accusations and being generally a delusional tit and funnily enough it’s not me. It’s the fella that keeps getting into trouble with the mods and can’t for the life of him understand why...

Funny that.

• Like 3