Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir JJ Wilcox

Tigers

Waste of time. The League is run in a ridiciulous way. One week Tigers put their best team out and try hard, next week a lesser team and don't seem to bother. They can play on their own for all I care... whether it's European or domestic rugby.

Waste of time. The League is run in a ridiciulous way. One week Tigers put their best team out and try hard, next week a lesser team and don't seem to bother. They can play on their own for all I care... whether it's European or domestic rugby.

I always thought the idea of a league was to measure consistency over the course of the season, and to reward the side who had won the most games, and collected the most points. Now it is perfectly feasible for a team to win half as many games as the side finishing top, scrape into 4th spot, and still become League Champions. It's a farce. Many Tiggers fans I know are very pissed off with this.

I always thought the idea of a league was to measure consistency over the course of the season, and to reward the side who had won the most games, and collected the most points. Now it is perfectly feasible for a team to win half as many games as the side finishing top, scrape into 4th spot, and still become League Champions. It's a farce. Many Tiggers fans I know are very pissed off with this.

Not a lot different to the Football League Play-Offs which are arguably more important, from a financial point of to the team finishing 3rd than actually winning the rugby Championship

Archived