Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
rotherhamfox

Return of Ian Brown

Come on Rovo keep up, it was in my playlist i posted on the 26th August!!!  :D  Ian Brown is quality, the track is quality, Noel is quality!!!! QUALITY!!!!

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=1015

18026[/snapback]

I aplogise, aint been able to keep up matey, been at sixth form, working or at the boozer most of the time.

Ian Brown? Who?

18127[/snapback]

Ha Ha Ha Ha....don't worry mate 10 years before your time!! Ian Brown(aka King Monkey) was the lead singer of The Stone Roses, who were a big influence on bands like oasis. In fact Liam liked him so much he has virtually copied all of his manerisms.

Stick to three of a kind and baby cakes.

Okay babylon i will mate. Stick to long hair and not showering for a week. Baby Cakes i just dont know know.........

18153[/snapback]

Now then, people that like indie and rock music don't wash? Pfft. No one told me this. Right, no washing for me for a week or two.

Or might start listening to Baby Cakes (?) so I can have a wash. Decisions decisions.

Also, don't knock long hair :thumbup:

Archived