Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

LCFC V's Cov -

If we win we could go 13th and will have taken six points from 9, our best run this season.

If we lose it would be two home losses on the bounce, 4 games since a home win and and if Brighton V's Sheff Weds results in a win for one of them we could drop to 20. :o:o

Will this finally drag the team and the crowd out of their collective sleepwalk to League 1?

or

Will the threat of Cov dropping into the bottom 3 prove stronger?

The trap door edges open will we slip a bit further through it with a wimper or can we shut it with a BANG?

If we win we could go 13th and will have taken six points from 9, our best run this season.

If we lose it would be two home losses on the bounce, 4 games since a home win and and if Brighton V's Sheff Weds results in a win for one of them we could drop to 20. :o:o

Will this finally drag the team and the crowd out of their collective sleepwalk to League 1?

or

Will the threat of Cov dropping into the bottom 3 prove stronger?

The trap door edges open will we slip a bit further through it with a wimper or can we shut it with a BANG?

Would have to say its not quite Oxford 1991 probabley wont even be the most important game this season. It's a biggy for Levein though i for one will not tolerate losing the the scum. Due to the fact that A) Coventry is a hole and I hate it B)Micky and his OAPS are there C) they are a team who should of been relegated to league one a long time ago and are POOR ( apart from the McSheffery who is quality )

If he loses to cov his head is firmly on the block, and I while I understand what his trying to do and how much he has cut the wage bill, and the quality of our young players, Cov are shit and a team would should hammer 3-0 every time. If we lose its the last straw, ive been one of his biggest supportes Levein out.

not quite Oxford 1991, a game we cant afford to lose though.

Archived