Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir Shep

Persecuted for following your faith.

Human instinct is to be in groups it was essential to our survival.

I don't quite know how to explain it but I feel like we are moving on as a human race that goes against our survival instincts.

We don't need to live together in tribes anymore to find food and to survive predator attacks from animals.

Instead people try to seek knowledge from a young age and try to use this knowledge to find a job and earn money to survive. (shit right)

What I find interesting about this increasingly globalized world is how human individuality and our desire to be with our own is going to develop.

Do we all go back to our instinctual roots and stick to our own people of race and belief? Do we just simply stop caring about each others beliefs? Do we all start to work towards a common goal (like humanists preach for us as a race to seek ways to help humanity find happiness)?

The human psyche is for me one of the most intriguing subjects maybe it is just due to me not understanding enough but I leaves me asking so many questions about how our emotions and brains work.

Edited by Fightforever
  • Like 1