Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Calendar Sync/App

Hi Folks, Hopefully someone can help please.

I work (outlook), plus have a business (google), plus have family events (and have the LCFC fixtures) (google). They are on a combination of Google Calendar and Outlook

Is there a simple way that i can combine Google Cal and Outlook. I have saved my outlook to google, but that doesnt automatically update and only shows existing events?

What i need is a calendar that, when i put an event in to Google OR outlook, it automatically updates so that i can see if i have a work or business or personal event on a day.

Sorry im not sure im making this clear, though it seems simple... 1 calendar that shows all of my appointments etc.?

TIA :)

3 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Hi Folks, Hopefully someone can help please.

I work (outlook), plus have a business (google), plus have family events (and have the LCFC fixtures) (google). They are on a combination of Google Calendar and Outlook

Is there a simple way that i can combine Google Cal and Outlook. I have saved my outlook to google, but that doesnt automatically update and only shows existing events?

What i need is a calendar that, when i put an event in to Google OR outlook, it automatically updates so that i can see if i have a work or business or personal event on a day.

Sorry im not sure im making this clear, though it seems simple... 1 calendar that shows all of my appointments etc.?

TIA :)

Pen and paper mate it never fails. Im useless when it comes to technology so any events i have coming up is jotted down and put on the fridge magnet so when i have my morning coffee i know what is coming up. Simple but effective ?.

Just now, Thefox81 said:

Pen and paper mate it never fails. Im useless when it comes to technology so any events i have coming up is jotted down and put on the fridge magnet so when i have my morning coffee i know what is coming up. Simple but effective ?.

lol nah thanks, not for me, for one my handwriting is so appalling i wont be able to read my appointments, 2 id need to carry around a big heavy book instead of my phone.

27 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

lol nah thanks, not for me, for one my handwriting is so appalling i wont be able to read my appointments, 2 id need to carry around a big heavy book instead of my phone.

? my handwriting is awful too. Thats why my partner writes everything down for me. Sorry i couldnt be of more help tho was just giving you the option i use.

• Like 1