Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Preston NE Match Thread

I didn't realise that either, I thought it was a bit strange how MDV gave Dublin the captain's armband when the substitution was made :ermm: In any case, De Vries is not captain material, especially in the form he was in today. It should have been McCarthy or Maybury.

Yes, but that was a golden chance. He should have hit the target at least. 8-10 yards out with a free shot on goal. Not good enough. :thumbdown:

It was Douglas who flapped at the corner, but Callum was unmarked for 15 seconds before the corner was even kicked. I was shouting (obviously not that it makes any difference!) for somebody to mark Davidson, he was all alone at the back post and nobody even looked interested in picking him up. Poor defending, lucky that it was Davidson who never scores.

lol lol

Spot on with that summary. It was a bad match to watch for your first away game! :P

It was probably me, I was sat halfway up towards the back near the middle of the goal. You should've said hello :thumbup:

Yeah pretty sure it was you. I was about 3 rows ahead wearing a black hoodie and my brother's denim jacket. I think I also saw you as you entered into the ground, where the people tell you where your seats are. In front of you was 4 or so young lads

Samu, were you by any chance one of the guys I spoke to on the coach ride in from Wigan?

Ahh I've just realised how you would have known it was me...cos it says I live at Manchester Uni! It was nice to meet you!

Yeah pretty sure it was you. I was about 3 rows ahead wearing a black hoodie and my brother's denim jacket. I think I also saw you as you entered into the ground, where the people tell you where your seats are. In front of you was 4 or so young lads

Yep it was definitely me then :thumbup:

It was Crap I think today! But the Match I like was Swansea Vs Chesterfeild great match and what a result

5-1 Swansea!!

I think we could do with that striker Lee Trundle!! :thumbup:

if we did buy him he would stop scoring because of Leveins tactics.

Absolutly but i was saying we could do with Lee Trundle! :thumbup::rolleyes:

Oh yes, it would be nice. I'm not having a go at you.I just find it annoying that people are still moaning. It seems to be that de Vries is too important for us. He can't win every game for us. We need the other players to start putting the ball in the back of the net.

Archived