Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

They're NOT Happy with MAs

Coincidentally I was at Coventry's match last night.

My mate's a Cov fan and I said I'd go if he came to a Leicester match with me, and it was only £5.

It was pretty piss poor.

Coventry were better in the first half, passing it around ON THE FLOOR pretty well, and deservedly took the lead through that kid Lilian Nalis, but in the second half they resorted to the HOOF, and it was dire.

Jamie Scowcroft was doing his usual trick of missing most headers, and when he did win one it went in the wrong direction, although suprisingly he was played up front and not on the right wing.

Sticks wasn't too bad, but Gerry Taggart scored an EXCEPTIONAL left footed half-volley from outside the box into the bottom corner.

After seeing what we could've been stuck with still, I've decided I'm willing to give Levein about 20 years to get us promoted, anything's better than what I saw last night.

' date='Nov 3 2005, 11:15 AM' post='207877'] Coincidentally I was at Coventry's match last night.

My mate's a Cov fan and I said I'd go if he came to a Leicester match with me, and it was only £5.

It was pretty piss poor.

Coventry were better in the first half, passing it around ON THE FLOOR pretty well, and deservedly took the lead through that kid Lilian Nalis, but in the second half they resorted to the HOOF, and it was dire.

Jamie Scowcroft was doing his usual trick of missing most headers, and when he did win one it went in the wrong direction, although suprisingly he was played up front and not on the right wing.

Sticks wasn't too bad, but Gerry Taggart scored an EXCEPTIONAL left footed half-volley from outside the box into the bottom corner.

After seeing what we could've been stuck with still, I've decided I'm willing to give Levein about 20 years to get us promoted, anything's better than what I saw last night.

£5 - they only had 16600 there didn't they?

£5 - they only had 16600 there didn't they?

Yeah, it was a pretty poor anttendance too, I too some photos on the phone.

It cost £5 because I go to Warwick Uni on the outskirts of Cov, and they do offers for Warwick Uni students.

You get a ticket with "Warwick University" printed on it, fancy.

It's usually £8 but they reduced it to £5, I think to get more of us there, didn't work too well though.

' date='Nov 3 2005, 11:54 AM' post='207892']

Yeah, it was a pretty poor anttendance too, I too some photos on the phone.

It cost £5 because I go to Warwick Uni on the outskirts of Cov, and they do offers for Warwick Uni students.

You get a ticket with "Warwick University" printed on it, fancy.

It's usually £8 but they reduced it to £5, I think to get more of us there, didn't work too well though.

They didn't have that sort of offer when I was there :ph34r:

They didn't have that sort of offer when I was there :ph34r:

Look on the brightside, it stopped you thinking it's a good idea to pop along to watch Cov with your mates ;)

Anyway, here's some pictures from the night, thought I'd get some of the Ricoh from the inside while I was there.

These were all taken as the teams came out just before kick-off, pretty empty, ha!!

DSC00258.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

DSC00260.jpg

Archived