Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sankey93

Moussa Dembele

Smartest move Rodgers ever made was to leave Celtic for here. The club and the league were boring and unwatchable for me after two and half seasons and 7 Trophies.

Dembele was still under contract when he left. Rodgers is management and works for the ownership unless its in his best interest to leave or gets fired. Just like us.

Watched the same BS at Liverpool. Players pushing for moves and more money. I don't give a shit. Just win.

13 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

When he was at Celtic he was just known as the bloke walking the farmers league and the guy that nearly won the league with Suarez FC. Now he’s coveted as one of the best managers in Europe, no brainer really. 

Making the right choices at the right time means everything in Rodgers business.

Stay at a job a couple months too long and your a bum. Its a fickle business.

On 16/06/2020 at 20:52, ALC Fox said:

It sounds like their relationship is irreparable then really, unless they've since had contact behind the scenes, which they may well have done during lockdown.

I've been thinking he'd be a good signing for us since he broke through at Fulham so I'd definitely be happy with it if he and Rodgers can let bygones be bygones. Sounds like perhaps this might be a tactic from Dembele's agent to force Man Utd's hand.

Or maybe it's a smokescreen tactic by us and we're really in for Depay. In short, I don't have the foggiest idea what's going on and the slightest bit of decent transfer talk has got me unreasonably excited again lol

I’m not sure that Rodgers would give someone who might dislike him an opportunity to accuse him of ‘tapping up’. 

On 18/06/2020 at 18:19, pmcla26 said:

When he was at Celtic he was just known as the bloke walking the farmers league and the guy that nearly won the league with Suarez FC. Now he’s coveted as one of the best managers in Europe, no brainer really. 

I think he's still got a bit to go before he's coveted among top clubs in Europe tbh, sealing fourth place and making a decent fist of European competition for the first time in his career next season and he then can be spoke about in that way.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

I don’t disagree with that mate, I was more making a point how fickle football is and how quickly things change rather than him actually being that bad or good, like I don’t actually think the Scottish Premier League  is a farmers league or 2013/14 Liverpool were just Suarez, but the way people who watch the games opinions change so quickly would make you believe that. 

Yeah fair points mate, know exactly what you mean.  It is exactly like you say, one week your the best thing since sliced bread and the next week you can be in the gutter.