Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

FOXES TRAVEL

they're usually fairly swift with replies. well in my previous experience. cheers Anish.

even if i am classed as Adult i think £10 + £16 coach isnt too bad for a cup game against a prem team. hoping it can be my 1st away of the season.

Got a reply this morning.

16 or over is classed as adult. The concessions are only for people 60 or over. The juvenile price of £1 is for children under the age of 16. ;)

I think the prices are fairly reasonable. Then again, it is Bolton on a miserable midweek night.

Should be a cracker, ahem.

Yeah, if the weather's anything like it was last time we played at the Reebok I would urge people to get their tickets as far forward as they can in the upper tier. Their is a gap at the back of the top tier which lets all the elements get in and for someone who isn't too keen on heights either, I'm hoping that my tickets aren't too far up this time! :(

Archived