Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bluefoxtim

FOXES TRAVEL

the coaches are usually efficiant and well run. my only bad experience was when our coach broke down on the way home from charlton! an awful end to probably one of the best city performances ive seen in recent years! didnt help that every other fox travel coach drove straight past leaving us stranded for 5 hours! :mad:

NOOOO

I have exams that week I think :(

Just my luck isnt it... I hardly ever go to away games, and when im going to something stops me. I may be wrong about the exam but I dont think so :(

Surely you don't have exams in the evening mate?

Im sure the late night will be worth it :thumbup:

Surely you don't have exams in the evening mate?

Im sure the late night will be worth it :thumbup:

Nah, but surely I would have to leave my college early cos the coach leaves at 3.30 i dont finish until 3.15 so I wouldnt be able to get there. Plus we wouldnt get back till about 1.30 would we and if i have an exam in the morning then... :(

Nah, but surely I would have to leave my college early cos the coach leaves at 3.30 i dont finish until 3.15 so I wouldnt be able to get there. Plus we wouldnt get back till about 1.30 would we and if i have an exam in the morning then... :(

what exams do you have?? If its mocks then forget them! Just download them from some websites and do them in your own time!

they're usually fairly swift with replies. well in my previous experience. cheers Anish.

even if i am classed as Adult i think £10 + £16 coach isnt too bad for a cup game against a prem team. hoping it can be my 1st away of the season.

Archived