Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
krishan

Watford

I'm Back again, cos where playing you again anyway niceities over with. what do you think the score will be now we are back to full strength and on run of 4 wins on the trot, hopefully we will put on a display this time just wondering what your views are and how you fell your teams has progressed since watford away ???

Well our defence has been playing alot better and the players are working on there attacking so i would say it could be a good game

stewart, was doing fine till he played against you and then seems to have drop in confidence and not played since, i hope he come back in the team as seemed to be doing well and seemed to let the occassion get to him. Anyway 3-1 i hope u avctually play some forwards joke an yway livinvg in leicester my self im very much looking forward to it!!!!!

stewart, was doing fine till he played against you and then seems to have drop in confidence and not played since, i hope he come back in the team as seemed to be doing well and seemed to let the occassion get to him. Anyway 3-1 i hope u avctually play some forwards joke an yway livinvg in leicester my self im very much looking forward to it!!!!!

:blink: One of our forwards scored against you last time round.

Archived