Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unitedite

Good day, Leicester City.

yes you scored 2 goals but conceded 4, you lost!

face it if teams play like we did against you every week, you will drop down the league, most are better defensivly than us and we could have scored alot more but for kenny in goal

But still scored 2 goals...

I'm not taking anything away from you but I wouldn't get too excited about beating a very weakened Blades team.

Well done anyway. :thumbup:

Hey! We will take excitement where we can at the moment thanks, weakened or not we took the piss and just shows you have no strength in depth - hope you dont get many more injuries then buddy if thats all you have to offer.

yes you scored 2 goals but conceded 4, you lost!

face it if teams play like we did against you every week, you will drop down the league, most are better defensivly than us and we could have scored alot more but for kenny in goal

Yes but I was saying our strikers must have been alright to score 2, nothing about the defence because I know they were shocking.

:blink:

PMSL mate,

2 Dinosaurs, but good players!

Glad you're still around. Shows a bit of character. Anyway I've been saying your team contributed to the best match we've seen here in years and, as far as I'm concerned, it's appreciated.

Good luck on the run in (so long as it doesn't affect us). Hope your side stays focused judging by today's performance your defence has more holes than a cullinder and what's more, they're bigger.

Glad you're still around. Shows a bit of character. Anyway I've been saying your team contributed to the best match we've seen here in years and, as far as I'm concerned, it's appreciated.

Good luck on the run in (so long as it doesn't affect us). Hope your side stays focused judging by today's performance your defence has more holes than a cullinder and what's more, they're bigger.

:thumbup:

See you in a few years. :whistle: (Joking btw)

Archived